Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123458132853 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 2082

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Miss Piggy not having Kermit the Frog tonight?
    Ms Piggy not in the mood for anything. just gonna jog
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    kekekeke ...............Cow Car Water ...
    you didnt eat this famous frogs legs porridge ? it's claypot one, they also serve others lah. like mixed (pork) porridge and even 皮蛋粥
    within the same kopitiam, they also have sharks fin , not bad
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  3. #43

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    you didnt eat this famous frogs legs porridge ? it's claypot one, they also serve others lah. like mixed (pork) porridge and even 皮蛋粥
    within the same kopitiam, they also have sharks fin , not bad
    Got eat lar .. but I quite some time didnt been there ... last time used to go there for supper ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    you didnt eat this famous frogs legs porridge ? it's claypot one, they also serve others lah. like mixed (pork) porridge and even 皮蛋粥
    within the same kopitiam, they also have sharks fin , not bad
    when ppl say famous frog legs porridge hor... ppl always refer to the LAND OF THE RISING KUKU BIRD... not the LAND OF THE RISING MOOO VROOOM SPLASH...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    when ppl say famous frog legs porridge hor... ppl always refer to the LAND OF THE RISING KUKU BIRD... not the LAND OF THE RISING MOOO VROOOM SPLASH...
    ..nice name you got there..

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Unbelievable! This WLC thread is getting faster and faster

    Soma, you tried the S3pro liao bui?

  7. #47

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    you dunno meh? the one in the kopitiam, near the CK store
    you guys Singaporeans or not

    anyway im going there to get my SHORTS, not FROGGIE PORRIDGE

    waiting for my colleague to dong bang me there, shes so slow

    you waiting for your female colleague to dong-bang you?

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    you waiting for your female colleague to dong-bang you?
    perhaps she yearned to be bang by tis...

    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  9. #49

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Miss Piggy not having Kermit the Frog tonight?
    ms piggy?

  10. #50

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    perhaps she yearned to be bang by tis...

    banged by dongs?


  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Harlow... Today test 40marks out of 50 gone
    first 10 marks, used the wrong formula
    next 10 mark, read the qns wrongly, then wasted alot of time there in the end not done
    next 10marks, do wrongly
    next 10 marks, no time to do



    First time after JC did my test so badly.
    Last edited by clarinet; 2nd February 2006 at 09:47 PM.

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Read from the last season... so Ola is good in 甜言密语, must beware for him

  13. #53

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Harlow... Today test 40marks out of 50 gone
    first 10 marks, used the wrong formula
    next 10 mark, read the qns wrongly, then wasted alot of time there in the end not done
    next 10marks, do wrongly
    next 10 marks, no time to do



    First time after JC did my test so badly.
    Dun be sad! There is always nxt time to do better! Dun give up!

  14. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Unbelievable! This WLC thread is getting faster and faster

    Soma, you tried the S3pro liao bui?
    Bui..

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Dun be sad! There is always nxt time to do better! Dun give up!
    ya lor the most older only mah.

  16. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    banged by dongs?

    could the dongs mean doggy style?

  17. #57

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    ya lor the most older only mah.
    Dun always bully him lah!

  18. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Dun always bully him lah!
    But i can't bring myself to bully chio bu like you mah.

  19. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Dun be sad! There is always nxt time to do better! Dun give up!
    this is the last test before exam... dunno what wrong for this batch of paper... the hardest of all....
    last sem also... got the hardest paper in the last 6yrs

  20. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    this is the last test before exam... dunno what wrong for this batch of paper... the hardest of all....
    last sem also... got the hardest paper in the last 6yrs
    Since the hardest paper is over you should be glad mah.. the next one will be easy liao.

Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123458132853 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •