Page 14 of 105 FirstFirst ... 49121314151619243964 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    you lor!!!!!!!!!
    Our thread got nick, you lor!!!!!!!!! ?

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    exactly... for nothing ask us to fight. who started it huh the person who said it go wash charcoal lah so long we like each other can liao who cares what others say
    We dun fight lah! We luv each other veri veri veri much leh!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    wat nick is it
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    steady!
    i vote you for Miss WLC 2007, 2008, 2009 .... hahah

wah, you look down on her! All DOMs report in!!! We have a WAR!
    look down on her? i don't even want to look at her btw she's Mrs already, no longer eligible for MISS ... wahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Isn't it "bad" to make him act like her?
    if not he will pee around thou

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    look down on her? i don't even want to look at her btw she's Mrs already, no longer eligible for MISS ... wahahahahahahaha
    aiya in here, she's Miss lor, we happy can liao.

go eat charcoal pills lah. or you want me to courier to you
    see this year really suay liao. beginning of yera already like that. i did nothing also kena dragged into 'fights'
    he will not eat.. because LS will make him Slim :P

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    its dog's nature, you can't change one. if you cannot accept then wait to buy a female one lor.

its dog's nature, you can't change one. if you cannot accept then wait to buy a female one lor.
    i heard from a few ppl after sterlise their male dog pee like girl girl

i heard from a few ppl after sterlise their male dog pee like girl girl
    nope, they won't. i have 2 male dogs, they don't.

its nature of male dogs to pee around, to mark the house. bo bian lah... i think you have to train him really well, esp now its a puppy only.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    Funny Miss, Missed or Mrs also nevermind...still my fav chiobu

steady!
    i vote you for Miss WLC 2007, 2008, 2009 .... hahah
    Funny...my fav chiobu...forever!

wah, you look down on her! All DOMs report in!!! We have a WAR!

war? got war meh?

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    war? got war meh?
    no la, for fun.

its nature of male dogs to pee around, to mark the house. bo bian lah... i think you have to train him really well, esp now its a puppy only.
    ya will try my best to train him

Hey need to hear the comments from Funny, Furry & Haze.... this morning FM95 got a guy tok to his wife and complained on air that she SMS love messages to another guy. The wife defended that because she was lonely at home with the child and he was always not in.Anyway it was juz sms n no hanky panky.
    So you gals think that it alrite to tok/sms loving things with other friendz? How abt when yr hubbies do that ?
    What's yr say?
    always the Light, .... always.

Hey need to hear the comments from Funny, Furry & Haze.... this morning FM95 got a guy tok to his wife and complained on air that she SMS love messages to another guy. The wife defended that because she was lonely at home with the child and he was always not in.Anyway it was juz sms n no hanky panky.
    So you gals think that it alrite to tok/sms loving things with other friendz? How abt when yr hubbies do that ?
    What's yr say?

Why this guy so small heart one

He can also SMS with China women mah...then setup one home in Shanghai or Shenzhen lor. This wife if can, let the other guy take care of her. Betta the child too......

No point to live with crabby excuses with a woman like tat mah

p/s: Must go off liao.....father waiting with his newly acquired fishing rod.......

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    What's yr say?
    i sms to both guys & gals friends, si mi kind of msgs also have (mostly scolding ppl hahahaha just kidding)

back to topic. i think its not okay to sms sweet nothings to other friend of the opp sex. if my hubby does that, i wont know how to react either. firstly i dont even check his stuffs and if i knoe, it means he shows me wor

the wife is stupid though. there's a function called "delete"
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。