Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Thread: Nightwars

Default Re: Nightwars

To all clan members, try to get ppl to click yr nightwars link which is suppose to generate more fans for you and help you earn gold. How much you have to check the forums.

I am only starting to see gold coming in fast after starting the clan. Before it was through whacking ppl who have gold to loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sector65
    by the way, clan members, you can have up to 5 characters playing in the game at any one time and you can delete any character and start all over again.

I am playing 5 characters of which 3 are elf wizards and 2 are orge warriors.

My suggestion is to start with elf wizard, increase their wisdom, intelligence and stamina, then see their power after lvl 5 .

Oh, try to purchase another weapon once you have enough gold, so that you will be attacking with 2 weapons, primary & secondary.

hope this helps.
    but increase wisdom, intelligence and stamina only... what is the chances of winning when low level?

Quote Originally Posted by filofari
    but increase wisdom, intelligence and stamina only... what is the chances of winning when low level?
    U fight with ppl until you gain enough experience to go up to the next lvl. There is a lvl chart for u to see.

everytime you go up 1 lvl, u will gain 1 skill & 1 stat.

go to skills and train, for wizard, train blizzard first, then ultima blizzard, then the other 2, this way you get stronger faster. that's how i feel.

go to stats, you can then choose what you want to increase, like what u did, when they gave you 10 credits, but now only 1 at a time.

this way, u will increase yr character's power and continue to climb

Quote Originally Posted by LordAeRo
    I'm an elf wizard now. Another credit in 30min! How long did you take to level up to 70+ man..
    I am up to lvl42 only, i have been playing for about 1 month, i think, can't remember actual date

You will get 1 credit every 40 mins, so if you decide not to play for a day, you will suddenly have a lot of credits to fight. The most i hv was 38 credits.

how u ppl earn cash and points so quickly? and does HP change with Level?
    eat. drink. shoot

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    how u ppl earn cash and points so quickly? and does HP change with Level?
    1. to earn cash fast, go whack & win ppl who have money to loot.
    2. to earn more money, get people to sign up through yr link and when this ppl lvl up, you get money.
    3. to earn some money, get people to click yr link and visit the site (this one not sure how it works)

What points are you talking about?

Yes, HP goes up every time u lvl up.

1. to earn cash fast, go whack & win ppl who have money to loot.
    2. to earn more money, get people to sign up through yr link and when this ppl lvl up, you get money.
    3. to earn some money, get people to click yr link and visit the site (this one not sure how it works)

What points are you talking about?

Yes, HP goes up every time u lvl up.
    skill and stat points
    eat. drink. shoot

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    skill and stat points
    everytime you go up 1 lvl, u will gain 1 skill & 1 stat.

first, go to skills and train, pick what you want to train first, each class have 4 skills to train. For wizard, i would train blizzard first, then ultima blizzard, then the other 2 skill, this way you get stronger faster. that's how i feel.
    (when u reach 60% for each skill, u can start using it, for wizard, 2 boxes will appear, 1st box u set which round u want the skill to start, 2nd box u set how many rounds. eg, 1 and 1 means start from 1 round and continue every round {1,2,3,4 etc} or 5 and 5 means start at round 5 and use the skill every 5 rounds {5,10,15 etc} until you run out of MP.)

next, you go to stats, here you can choose what you want to increase, like what u did, when they gave you 10 credits, but now only 1 at a time. For wizard, i would be trying to increase the wisdom (hit power of wizard), intelligence (increase yr MP) and stamina (increase yr HP). For others, strength (hit power of warrior) and agility (increase yr MV).

everyone can only improve their skills & stats by 1 through each leveling up, for any further improvement to the skills & stats, will be through purchasing of bracers, but you can have only 2 bracers at anyone time, so need to choose the correct bracers for yr character.

hope this helps

u fight for yourself, you have battle credit, which means how many times you can fight. As a clan, we know which characters belong to Clubsnap members, so we do not attack each other.
    Bluff! Checked my battle log... fellow clan member evenstar attacked me!

Going to try to start this again...

Those who want to have their link clicked... please add to list below:
    1. nyxx88 - http://www.nightwars.com/play.asp?ID=792

Oh..... another thing... for those higher level bros in the CS clan.... is there anyway for you guys to pass down unwanted items to us newbies via the trader's market?

Quote Originally Posted by nyxx88
    Oh..... another thing... for those higher level bros in the CS clan.... is there anyway for you guys to pass down unwanted items to us newbies via the trader's market?
    hmm.dont think so right? when u try to put on sale, u can choose Listing Length (hours): 3 6 12 24.

guys... can invite me to CS clan? I am called Idor there also...

Quote Originally Posted by idor
    guys... can invite me to CS clan? I am called Idor there also...
    invitation sent Welcome

To clan members, pls check before whacking any character if they belong to other clan members. You should see CS under the column clan next to the character's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    hmm.dont think so right? when u try to put on sale, u can choose Listing Length (hours): 3 6 12 24.
    yes, correct, not able to pass items down but only sell as what Errz says.

Quote Originally Posted by Redieye
    Oops, sorry. I had formed my own clan when i registered into the game, feel a bit sad to disband it...

Saw the CS clan was already the top 6, so pls dun bully me, i very weak only. My clan is East Wind, logo is =/=. Thks guys.
    I hv started my own clan previously, based on my 5 characters was ranked 11 but decided to disband as this will show others my characters and allow other clans to whack me was not very strong at that time, even now am only half way there

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nyxx88
    Going to try to start this again...

Those who want to have their link clicked... please add to list below:
    1. nyxx88 - http://www.nightwars.com/play.asp?ID=792
    what does this do?
    i think it is only for recruiting new members

Invite me to the clan too pls. Name is reines. Ogre Warrior lvl 1.

Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    Invite me to the clan too pls. Name is reines. Ogre Warrior lvl 1.
    Hi reno77, have sent out invitation to u through reno77 yr account name and not through yr character's name.

suggest that u create another character under elf wizard, then you can see the difference in the different btw orge warrior & elf wizard. total can play 5 characters at any one time.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast