Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Urgent Digital Prints Development

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by funksoulava


    My office is at Chinatown Point. The photo lab is called 'Knight's Photo' (if I remember correctly). They open every morning around 8 am (every morning I pass by they are already there). Since mornings are usually quiet, I'm sure they can rush for you. For normal roll films they take about 3 to 4 hours, without any surcharge. I did mention Clubsnap to the guy there before, so you may want to say you're one of the guys in Clubsnap. Hopefully he won't charge you extra for the urgent prints. I assume you are printing 4R, cause they don't print 5R there.

    If you need any other info you can call me. Hope this helps
    I just got back from the above mentioned Photo lab and guess what? I went in @ around 845am and by 930am, it was done!

    Can you believe it? 23 shots @ 50 cents each with No handling fee and the quality is IMHO, very good. He even offered to help me adjust the brightness and such if required!

    How's that for service?

    Now, i'm home and the prints are with me.

    PS: For those asked me: It was Kodak Royal paper < (Does that make a difference?)
    Last edited by Wolfgang; 18th November 2002 at 10:21 AM.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  2. #22

    Default

    Originally posted by Que Lynn
    ehmm... digital printing at colour lab is only 50% surcharge, not 100%... just printed a batch last week, rush rush, 2 hours. I believe 100% is only applicable for enlargements from negatives.
    Well, then they suckered me, because I paid 100% surcharge for a batch of digital prints just the other day.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang


    I just got back from the above mentioned Photo lab and guess what? I went in @ around 845am and by 930am, it was done!

    Can you believe it? 23 shots @ 50 cents each with No handling fee and the quality is IMHO, very good. He even offered to help me adjust the brightness and such if required!

    How's that for service?

    Now, i'm home and the prints are with me.

    PS: For those asked me: It was Kodak Royal paper < (Does that make a difference?)
    Wolf, how about the colour?

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by Digipix


    Wolf, how about the colour?


    Good. But i'll let you be the judge of that when i bring my shots along on the next SEED.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  5. #25

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang




    Good. But i'll let you be the judge of that when i bring my shots along on the next SEED.
    BRING! BRING! BRING!

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang




    Good. But i'll let you be the judge of that when i bring my shots along on the next SEED.
    I mean is the colour close to your originals?

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by Digipix


    I mean is the colour close to your originals?
    Yeap. Very!
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  8. #28
    whiteflybird
    Guests

    Default

    Wolfgang,
    Is their normal charges or are you given special price ?
    Most places I know charge 50 cents per 4R and no handling fee is more that 20 print but this is for normal time ie at least one day.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by whiteflybird
    Wolfgang,
    Is their normal charges or are you given special price ?
    Most places I know charge 50 cents per 4R and no handling fee is more that 20 print but this is for normal time ie at least one day.
    No idea but, as customer loyalty is concerned, they've got mine.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •