Thread: Which software are good for Wedding Photo to DVD/CD?

Default Which software are good for Wedding Photo to DVD/CD?

Hi All,
    Which software are good for Wedding Photo to DVD/CD? I would like the software is not only just "Slide Show" the JPG photo, but also need to have some backgrounds and animations, such as some birds at the background with some animation to pick up the photos, then show the photo....etc. Just an exmaple, it can be others effect.
    Thanks

Default Re: Which software are good for Wedding Photo to DVD/CD?

Flash...???

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyftk
    Flash...???
    Think he's asking for some WYSIWYG stuff..
    Flash is a lil too much trouble even for seasoned designers, just to showcase pictures.

If you ask me, an immediate solution would be powerpoint and the customs animations inside it.

You get to add music, do slide shows, automate it, add animations with just that program and its really easily done.

Otherwise, use a video program like Ulead or a photogallery program like Picasa?
    Last edited by FirstDecember; 1st February 2006 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MCS
    Hi All,
    Which software are good for Wedding Photo to DVD/CD? I would like the software is not only just "Slide Show" the JPG photo, but also need to have some backgrounds and animations, such as some birds at the background with some animation to pick up the photos, then show the photo....etc. Just an exmaple, it can be others effect.
    Thanks

I find autoProducer fun/easy to use, and able to fit in some cool graphics & music , suitable for wedding photo. you can download at www.muvee.com