Thread: I want to Buy a Canon A620, where should I go?

fzr55
    Guests

Default I want to Buy a Canon A620, where should I go?

Hi all, Im a new member, this is my first thread in this forum, I found this forum while searching for information to buy a digital camera

I need a camera thats small enough for a Pouch, manual features and choices of accessories etc. After doing a month of research, i think the Canon A620 will be good enough for a beginner like me.

As I dont have any friends who is photographer, its a hard time for me to know where I can get the best price. so anyone who is good here, pls share your buying experience with me, your assistance will be greatly appreciated, thanks
    Last edited by fzr55; 31st January 2006 at 05:50 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Default Re: I want to Buy a Canon A620, where should I go?

There are a few reputable places u can buy. Cathay Photo at Peninsula Plaza, Alan Photo at Sim Lim Square and MS Color at Ang Mo Kio. I have made purchasese at these outlets but would personally recommend MS Color for their reliable services and reasonable prices.

Alan Photo at Sim Lim Square of course. You can look for Anthony or DT. Their service was superb!!!

there's mscolor, alan photo and of course cathay photo. i recently sent an e-quote to mscolor for A620...was quoted $565 with free 256mb card and batt charger. personally i like mscolor for their services...sometimes alan photo cos it depends on who's attending you at the shop.
    Last edited by isomers007; 19th February 2006 at 09:23 PM.

E-quote is alway higher.... best place is AP at sim lim don't call just get your money ready and go down bargain :P
    Favouritism | Design + Lifestyle + Art