Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2853687376777879808388 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2002

Thread: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

  1. #1541

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Okie! Dunno wat is MF digital oso! Got ur shoot can liao!
    Shoot with MF Digital is like you cooking with gold plate utensils.... meaning expensive and stylish one lah.
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  2. #1542

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    win already lor, shoot with MF digital back, we can all pack up go home liao
    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Shoot with MF Digital is like you cooking with gold plate utensils.... meaning expensive and stylish one lah.
    Hahaha.... Wow....I feel so honoured! Nw YQT make a big woo haa.... wif his weapon liao so cannt back out liao!
    Last edited by Funny; 3rd March 2006 at 03:05 PM.

  3. #1543
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Hahaha.... Wow....I feel so honoured!
    wait till your image fall on the sensor and all the sensor cells breakdown see how you pay for the replacement

  4. #1544

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    wait till your image fall on the sensor and all the sensor cells breakdown see how you pay for the replacement

    I only ask him to shoot leh! Nvr suggest use wat weapon leh!

  5. #1545
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I only ask him to shoot leh! Nvr suggest use wat weapon leh!
    never know you are the type who likes weapons leh

  6. #1546

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    never know you are the type who likes weapons leh
    Nt call weapon then call wat! Is like sword to a swordman n rifle to a soldier. They r call weapon wat!

  7. #1547
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Nt call weapon then call wat! Is like sword to a swordman n rifle to a soldier. They r call weapon wat!
    i call mine a camera, some people like to call theirs toys, i don't know about others calling theirs weapons

  8. #1548

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Really got to go liao!

  9. #1549

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Yeah! N juz incase I forget! No posting of my photoshoot at CS huh! Only private among urself!

  10. #1550
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    win already lor, shoot with MF digital back, we can all pack up go home liao
    OK, everyone who come will get to use the MF digital back......................except eikin because he balak kumpong already
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  11. #1551
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    OK, everyone who come will get to use the MF digital back......................except eikin because he balak kumpong already
    remember to clean your focus screen, the last time i use alot of dust...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  12. #1552
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    remember to clean your focus screen, the last time i use alot of dust...
    waiting for you to clean it for me ( that'll give you a chance to shoot with it again )
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  13. #1553
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    waiting for you to clean it for me ( that'll give you a chance to shoot with it again )
    The onli way i know is spit into it and wipe with sand paper..
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  14. #1554

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  15. #1555

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Yeah! N juz incase I forget! No posting of my photoshoot at CS huh! Only private among urself!
    Aiya, like that no fun.... cannot get critiques.... and no APAD....
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  16. #1556
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    The onli way i know is spit into it and wipe with sand paper..
    Sure, you can clean it antway you want, I need a new ground glass anyway.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  17. #1557

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Aiya, like that no fun.... cannot get critiques.... and no APAD....
    Usually, we practice tat in Photoaid TFCD! I mention it becoz it is a gentle reminder!

  18. #1558
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Aiya, like that no fun.... cannot get critiques.... and no APAD....
    Careful there my friend, Funny may just ban you from the shoot
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  19. #1559

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Careful there my friend, Funny may just ban you from the shoot
    Aiya, she won't lah.... cos I promise to drive her there and back mah!!!

    Seriously, Funny... cannot even show on PhotoAid?

    EDIT: 18 Mar is SATURDAY leh!! That means I must pay $20 for using my Off Peak Car...
    Last edited by philliptan; 3rd March 2006 at 04:06 PM.
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  20. #1560
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Aiya, she won't lah.... cos I promise to drive her there and back mah!!!

    Seriously, Funny... cannot even show on PhotoAid?
    That's what she wants and that's what she'll get. In this respect, she's the King.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •