Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 244964697273747576798499 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2002

Thread: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

  1. #1461
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Whoooooo..... this is getting a little messy now. TFCD shoot for our dear Mrs Funny is on the 18 March.

    If you can let me know more info ie: cost, budget, model's comp card, etc. I can help you guys to plan a session in my studio. If possible, will include a short session on the lightings as well.

    Email me with the details.
    Cost - MUA plus some refreshment
    Budget - $400 - $600 (including model fees , If TFCD cheaper lor)
    Model Comp card - bo , seeking zero/minimum experience, so U can teach posing also mah
    My suggestion - Shoot from 1-7pm (Indoor and Outdoor)
    Indoor 1pm-4pm :Fashion/evening wear w/props in your studio.
    Outdoor 4-7pm : Sunset/CLS, Location at punggol lalang field

  2. #1462
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Cost - MUA plus some refreshment
    Budget - $400 - $600 (including model fees , If TFCD cheaper lor)
    Model Comp card - bo , seeking zero/minimum experience, so U can teach posing also mah
    My suggestion - Shoot from 1-7pm (Indoor and Outdoor)
    Indoor 1pm-4pm :Fashion/evening wear w/props in your studio.
    Outdoor 4-7pm : Sunset/CLS, Location at punggol lalang field
    please call yqt?

  3. #1463
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    one will go on 18 March, the other go on 1st week of April when towkay comes back lah, so chairman which one you want first?
    chey . cannot have 2 or 3 models at the same time meh ??

  4. #1464
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    YQT , will call you tonight and discuss . Or u guys wan kopi session ?

  5. #1465
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    chey . cannot have 2 or 3 models at the same time meh ??
    aiya so mafan you all decide lah, tonight you all go kopi then tell me how lor, tonight i not free, you all go ahead and decide

  6. #1466
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    394

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    who tell you post so little
    hahaa sorry, seldom logon to clubsnap, very busy with work and classes

    will post more things haha

  7. #1467

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    chey . cannot have 2 or 3 models at the same time meh ??
    I dun wan to be wif other models huh! So pai sey! Dunno them n they r professionals! I only kiddy stuff!

  8. #1468
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I dun wan to be wif other models huh! So pai sey! Dunno them n they r professionals! I only kiddy stuff!
    Don't worry, for you, I'll plan it so that your shoot will be a single model shoot. Just 1 model and that is you. OK?
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  9. #1469
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Funny: What kind of photos do you want?
    I am sure that you would want to take something nice to look back upon.
    At the same time can do a couple shoot for you to hang on the wall.

    Don't anyhow answer...
    I am sure that we can give you something special to remember

  10. #1470

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    Funny: What kind of photos do you want?
    I am sure that you would want to take something nice to look back upon.
    At the same time can do a couple shoot for you to hang on the wall.

    Don't anyhow answer...
    I am sure that we can give you something special to remember
    Okie! Will hav 2 looks loh! 1) Cute n sweet! 2) Mature, sexy n career woman look!

    Hope the makeup artist dun make mi look wayang! I wld wan my wedding MUA but she charge quite EX!!!

  11. #1471
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Okie! Will hav 2 looks loh! 1) Cute n sweet! 2) Mature, sexy n career woman look!

    Hope the makeup artist dun make mi look wayang! I wld wan my wedding MUA but she charge quite EX!!!
    Hmmmm........ this is possible. But you'll have to work hard to get yourself into the correct frame of mind in order to pull it off. That's what model are train to do. How hard are you willing to work for the camera?
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  12. #1472

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Hmmmm........ this is possible. But you'll have to work hard to get yourself into the correct frame of mind in order to pull it off. That's what model are train to do. How hard are you willing to work for the camera?
    I am veri practical! No $$$ no nid to work so hard!

  13. #1473
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I am veri practical! No $$$ no nid to work so hard!
    ok, call off the shoot liao

  14. #1474
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I am veri practical! No $$$ no nid to work so hard!
    practical?
    the images are for you to keep

    no need money, work hard for yourself

  15. #1475

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Ok lah! Will work hard for the sake of ART!!!

  16. #1476

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Hungry nw! Got to eat less!

  17. #1477

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Wah, I go for lunch miss all the action??

    Ok, will keep 18 Mar free, just for Funny!

    Ok har, Funny, be serious har, don't play play... I'm sure we all want to give you good memories... Bring a few clothings to change lor... and evq must also dress handsomehandsome ok?
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  18. #1478

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    UPDATE

    5 star shoot of the year!!!!!

    FunnyBeautifulWoman Theme Shoot TFCD

    participants: limited*
    date: 18 March 2006
    time: tbc
    venue: tentatively yqt's studio

    sign up here

    1. eikin
    2. philliptan (maybe Vel)
    3.
    4.
    5.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    *PhotoAid members and invited guests only

    yqt can arrange for MUA?
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  19. #1479

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Nvr mind! I prefer Rivervale CC! Nearer! Unlless can hitch a ride to YQT studio back n fo! If nt too far liao lah!
    Neighbour, I will drive you and evq, no worries!!
    Last edited by philliptan; 3rd March 2006 at 01:58 PM.
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  20. #1480
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Hungry nw! Got to eat less!
    what kind of stupid logic is that? keeping slim doesn't mean you need to go hungry, hunger is a bodily signal that you need to replenish energy. just make sure you exercise 20 min a day to burn off some calories to balance off can liao mah

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •