Page 7 of 101 FirstFirst ... 25678912173257 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 2002

Thread: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Thanks,

    tiff format should be fine right?
    i suppose you are printing photo?? or line arts?

    if u are printing photo, dun need to interpolate further since it is just A4 size, just send it to the printer at best resolution and leave the rest to the printer driver.

  2. #122
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    i suppose you are printing photo?? or line arts?

    if u are printing photo, dun need to interpolate further since it is just A4 size, just send it to the printer at best resolution and leave the rest to the printer driver.
    It is a line art, this is the one, it is only 1 inch sq (1433by1433). DPI is 1200

  3. #123

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    To Eikin...

    Sorry bro.... was asked to do OT tonight.... Cannot go tonight liao...
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    morning.... still another happy day today...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    It is a line art, this is the one, it is only 1 inch sq (1433by1433). DPI is 1200
    oic, if got freehand version to print from will be even better.

    may be u can try drawing the circles using freehand

  6. #126
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Good morning everyone.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    oic, if got freehand version to print from will be even better.

    may be u can try drawing the circles using freehand
    Don't have to,

    I found this cool stuff.

  7. #127

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Wow.... this thread start moving liao leh! Must thks to catchlights n his topic. Ginger is still the mature 1 hot!

  8. #128
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Wow.... this thread start moving liao leh! Must thks to catchlights n his topic. Ginger is still the mature 1 hot!
    what?

    try to remind me that I'm not young izit?

  9. #129
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    thank you eikin and sjourn

    Just came back from a little macro shoot with eikin

    Funny likes older men, she find them hot!

  10. #130
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Good morning everyone.

    Don't have to,

    I found this cool stuff.
    If you want to, I can have this casted to film.
    Not too expansive, PM me if you want details

    Looks like a possible MO.....

  11. #131

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    what?

    try to remind me that I'm not young izit?
    No lah! Mature gd mah! Many young gals like mature n RICH men leh!

  12. #132

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    thank you eikin and sjourn

    Just came back from a little macro shoot with eikin

    Funny likes older men, she find them hot!

  13. #133
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    thank you eikin and sjourn

    Just came back from a little macro shoot with eikin

    Funny likes older men, she find them hot!
    hahahahhah.

    another koking session will start soon..

  14. #134
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    No lah! Mature gd mah! Many young gals like mature n RICH men leh!
    O no, I only have the front half......

  15. #135

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    O no, I only have the front half......
    Sooner or later u will have another half! Heard dog yr is gd for marriage leh!

  16. #136
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Wow.... this thread start moving liao leh! Must thks to catchlights n his topic. Ginger is still the mature 1 hot!
    Ooi! kok me for wat

    you say one wat, i just make it clear only mah...

  17. #137

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    Ooi! kok me for wat

    you say one wat, i just make it clear only mah...
    I nvr say I like hor!

  18. #138
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Sooner or later u will have another half! Heard dog yr is gd for marriage leh!
    better say properly hor, who is going to get marriage?

  19. #139
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I nvr say I like hor!
    No meh! look below

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    the mature 1 hot!

  20. #140

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    better say properly hor, who is going to get marriage?
    I dunno who lah! Other ppl loh! U earn more $$$$ when more ppl get married mah! Nt true meh?

Page 7 of 101 FirstFirst ... 25678912173257 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •