Page 58 of 101 FirstFirst ... 83348535657585960636883 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2002

Thread: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

  1. #1141
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Of coures, you can try to shoot the tailor shop, everything look like still in 60's

  2. #1142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Of coures, you can try to shoot the tailor shop, everything look like still in 60's
    wanted to photograph the old man there, but he keep walking in and out, luckily got someone cycle by

  3. #1143

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    i'm anything except something funny

  4. #1144
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    wanted to photograph the old man there, but he keep walking in and out, luckily got someone cycle by
    Why you want to photograph an old man, should wait till night time, many interesting subjects walking around this area.

  5. #1145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Why you want to photograph an old man, should wait till night time, many interesting subjects walking around this area.
    the old man likes to sit at the door to look around, interesting subject in the frame ... at night too many birds around, will get bird flu, better don't play play

  6. #1146
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    By the Stove
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Hi everyone!!

    Sorry for not checking in here for so long.

    Does anyone here keep fish? I have 3 killies to give away. I have no idea how to raise them but my friend insisted on giving them to me.

  7. #1147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvetine
    Hi everyone!!

    Sorry for not checking in here for so long.

    Does anyone here keep fish? I have 3 killies to give away. I have no idea how to raise them but my friend insisted on giving them to me.
    mmmm...........more supper.....*slurp**
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  8. #1148
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    By the Stove
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Hi Sijourn. So... want the fishes? I really don't want the fishes.

    HELP!!!!!

  9. #1149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvetine
    Hi Sijourn. So... want the fishes? I really don't want the fishes.

    HELP!!!!!
    the fishes will look at you like this

  10. #1150
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvetine
    Hi everyone!!

    Sorry for not checking in here for so long.

    Does anyone here keep fish? I have 3 killies to give away. I have no idea how to raise them but my friend insisted on giving them to me.
    May I keep them?

  11. #1151
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    May I keep them?
    the fishes will look at you like this

  12. #1152
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    catchlights, this place look familiar to you?

    jln besar?
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  13. #1153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Why you want to photograph an old man, should wait till night time, many interesting subjects walking around this area.
    i think i'm close..
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  14. #1154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvetine
    Hi Sijourn. So... want the fishes? I really don't want the fishes.

    HELP!!!!!

    Please give the fish directions to my location. Tell them to eat more coz it might take a year for them to reach me by sea
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  15. #1155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Please give the fish directions to my location. Tell them to eat more coz it might take a year for them to reach me by sea
    probably kena eaten along the way ... or die of sore throat because too much salt in the water

  16. #1156
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    jln besar?
    no lah, geylang #2 a.k.a. joo chiat

  17. #1157
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    By the Stove
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    May I keep them?
    Is it okay with you? It's okay if you already have the tank, filter, lights, aerator, etc but if you are getting all these just for the fishes, it's a little troublesome.

    These are all males and will eat guppies if placed together with guppies. You probably will have to seperate them as they might go after each other. They are currently in seperate plastic bags.

  18. #1158
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    i can't believe who can be more persistent than the passport photo shooter http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...54#post1932554

  19. #1159
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvetine
    Is it okay with you? It's okay if you already have the tank, filter, lights, aerator, etc but if you are getting all these just for the fishes, it's a little troublesome.

    These are all males and will eat guppies if placed together with guppies. You probably will have to seperate them as they might go after each other. They are currently in seperate plastic bags.
    wow, didn't know they are that ferocious ... i use to have a pair of pet goldfish when young, reared them for some 7 to 8 years before they die

  20. #1160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    wow.. i never knew joo chiat was geylang 2... think i very behind times liao..
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •