Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1217202122232427324772 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 2002

Thread: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

  1. #421

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Aiya, Wednesday go shoot more fireworks with my colleagues lah... cannot join you guys for makan already...
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  2. #422

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Just curious, do Navy guys carry Passports when sailing, ports visiting etc?
    we do carry passport when we sail but will not need to stamp when we reach there. Only need to use it if anyone of us need to fly back to singapore if not we will sail back.
    To be good - learn. To be better - Practice. To be the best - Keep trying. :cool:

  3. #423
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yanzai
    we do carry passport when we sail but will not need to stamp when we reach there. Only need to use it if anyone of us need to fly back to singapore if not we will sail back.
    meaning if u go on land, u dun have to stamp? Unless u fly back?

  4. #424
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Aiya, Wednesday go shoot more fireworks with my colleagues lah... cannot join you guys for makan already...
    Huh?? Got so many fireworks? Where?

  5. #425

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    hArLow..........!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #426
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    394

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    there was a little arguement about D200 is using CDD or CMOS?

    http://www.nikon.com.sg/productitem....823-dd2dd021cb

    anyway the final result is CCD!!

  7. #427
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by vincenthau
    there was a little arguement about D200 is using CDD or CMOS?

    http://www.nikon.com.sg/productitem....823-dd2dd021cb

    anyway the final result is CCD!!
    you are slow lah

    http://forum.clubsnap.org/showpost.p...&postcount=352

    so does the D200 have a electronic shutter?
    What is the Flash Sync?

  8. #428
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    394

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    you are slow lah

    http://forum.clubsnap.org/showpost.p...&postcount=352

    so does the D200 have a electronic shutter?
    What is the Flash Sync?
    hahah and these are the answer...

    Shutter : Electronically-controlled vertical-travel focal-plane shutter; Speed: 30-1/8000s in steps of 1/3, 1/2, or 1 EV, bulb

    Flash Syn: flash synchronization at up to 1/250s.

  9. #429
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    394

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    #1 Little girl at play



    #2 Beauty at the Punggol beach



    #3 Patrick at the Beach



    #4 Life is great



    Orgeta and ykia, please PM me your personal email so that I can send you the original JPG file.

  10. #430
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    so did i promise anything? you guys are too much

    Oi! Hope you know that I was joshing with you!

    If things got out of hand, I'm sorry for it. And it wouldn't be the same without you....
    Last edited by ykia; 7th February 2006 at 07:50 PM.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  11. #431
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Sjourn: Will drop by later for Kopi, having lo hei at home for dinner.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  12. #432

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Gd morn..... everybody!!! No fighting today, okie? We r nt kids anymore! Wat is past is past!

  13. #433
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    good morning everyone
    another day at the office

  14. #434

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    *Sigh* me starting night shifts this week again...cannot join you guys

    Enjoy the dinner!

  15. #435
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HotSpots
    *Sigh* me starting night shifts this week again...cannot join you guys

    Enjoy the dinner!
    welcome to daddyhood

    enjoy it while you can
    things will change real fast

  16. #436

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    welcome to daddyhood

    enjoy it while you can
    things will change real fast
    Not daddyhood night shift lah...I'm doing a project at the port and can only be done at night because less traffic.

    Job + daddyhood = 24/7 work... haiz...pai miah ah..

  17. #437
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Good moring everyone.

  18. #438
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HotSpots
    Not daddyhood night shift lah...I'm doing a project at the port and can only be done at night because less traffic.

    Job + daddyhood = 24/7 work... haiz...pai miah ah..
    ooops ...

  19. #439
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HotSpots
    Not daddyhood night shift lah...I'm doing a project at the port and can only be done at night because less traffic.

    Job + daddyhood = 24/7 work... haiz...pai miah ah..
    Want to try 2, 3,or4?

  20. #440

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 8!!!: HUAT AH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Want to try 2, 3,or4?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •