Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 95

Thread: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

  1. #21

    Default Re: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

    alumini of shooters sounds good.

    m also from NP, grad from there, working there now

  2. #22

    Default Re: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

    OH??? where at??

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

    me, EE 91'-98' super long service award
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  4. #24

    Default Re: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    me, EE 91'-98' super long service award
    i tot max 5yrs? inbetween to u take leave isit?

    Btw...2001 grad here....hee

  5. #25

    Default Re: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

    I'm from NP-ICT. Grad 2004. Serving NS now, going to ORD lor haha...

  6. #26

    Default Re: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

    Nice to see so many folks from CS graduate from NP-FSV...

    I'm from FSV too. Graduated from 2004. I missed a lot of the lecturers there who used to teach me.

    Specialize CG is good... With Lucasfilm and the government investing $1 billion in the digital media industry, CG seems to be the best choice than film. But CG shiong lah... Must know how to draw and all...

    Happy Lunar New Year everybody!

    Cheers,
    ~Mich~

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    behind my camera
    Posts
    2,734

    Default Re: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

    NP (ECE) grad 2005...now serving the NS...

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cocteau Twins
    Posts
    2,116

    Default Re: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

    Quote Originally Posted by mich_2103
    Nice to see so many folks from CS graduate from NP-FSV...

    I'm from FSV too. Graduated from 2004. I missed a lot of the lecturers there who used to teach me.

    Specialize CG is good... With Lucasfilm and the government investing $1 billion in the digital media industry, CG seems to be the best choice than film. But CG shiong lah... Must know how to draw and all...

    Happy Lunar New Year everybody!

    Cheers,
    ~Mich~
    ya..the government always looking for 'new' fields to 'invest' the nation's money

    fellow NP-ians and FSV-ians unite!

  9. #29

    Default Re: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

    hello! MCM, 3rd year, final sem, chao pai kia reporting, SIR!

  10. #30

    Default Re: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

    Grad from Multimedia Computing back in 2002. Now suffering in NUS...

  11. #31

    Default Re: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

    Hey Mich, are you the producer for your specs? hmmm a michelle from this year's batch asked you for some help right?

  12. #32

    Default Re: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

    Hey guys, was wondering... How about linking up with the Photo CLub in NP and form a combine outing or sth? that way we can know more people from the same school and most probably ppl staying around the area as well?

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    behind my camera
    Posts
    2,734

    Default Re: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

    If you are really keen, I can help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lim
    Hey guys, was wondering... How about linking up with the Photo CLub in NP and form a combine outing or sth? that way we can know more people from the same school and most probably ppl staying around the area as well?

  14. #34

    Default Re: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lim
    Hey guys, was wondering... How about linking up with the Photo CLub in NP and form a combine outing or sth? that way we can know more people from the same school and most probably ppl staying around the area as well?
    Sounds Cool to me hehe...

  15. #35

    Default Re: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

    Quote Originally Posted by ray_stinger
    If you are really keen, I can help.
    Oh that will be cool. Are you from NP photo club?

    HMMMM who here is interested in a Joint Outing with NP Past and present Csers and NP Photographer? Just list your nicks down here. Then maybe we can plan something out?

    1) Chris Lim

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    behind my camera
    Posts
    2,734

    Default Re: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lim
    Oh that will be cool. Are you from NP photo club?

    HMMMM who here is interested in a Joint Outing with NP Past and present Csers and NP Photographer? Just list your nicks down here. Then maybe we can plan something out?

    1) Chris Lim
    im the former president.. So im still in contact with the ppl there. Nice folks.

  17. #37

    Default Re: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

    Oh cool. Thanks Mr president. lol =) maybe can just ask their interest.

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cocteau Twins
    Posts
    2,116

    Default Re: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

    cooool!!!!! keep us updated

  19. #39

    Default Re: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

    Ya Man, keep us updated on any news.

  20. #40

    Default Re: Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

    Graduated 1993 biz studies. Missed the old days before mobile phones become common, before internet, and before aircon buses were all over the island.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •