Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 841am

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Tampinesss
    Posts
    320

    Default 841am

    feedbacks, comments, critics welcome...

    noise added purposely.. hee


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    394

    Default Re: 841am

    i find the composition is good. However the pic will be better with you can capture the detail of the phone like the screen, and the button number if you can.

    and I personally feel that the light reflection is a bit too bright, lost a bit of detail of the cloth texture.

    What do you think?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Tampinesss
    Posts
    320

    Default Re: 841am

    Quote Originally Posted by vincenthau
    i find the composition is good. However the pic will be better with you can capture the detail of the phone like the screen, and the button number if you can.

    and I personally feel that the light reflection is a bit too bright, lost a bit of detail of the cloth texture.

    What do you think?
    thanks vincent. ha.. actually initially the details of the cloth are there. But i thought the pic was slightly plain n less exciting, so i decided to play with the levels n i add in shadows, add the highlights.. am gg to work now, maybe will post anotehr version when i am home tongiht.

  4. #4

    Default Re: 841am

    Would be better if the phone LCD displayed 08:41 too..

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Tampinesss
    Posts
    320

    Default Re: 841am

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae
    Would be better if the phone LCD displayed 08:41 too..
    he.. you are right. since my title is '841am' , i was hoping the angle of the shadows can give a morning feel.

    actually when takin this photo i did not think of the title, so guess the idea was'nt really there b4 snapping. hv to learn to think more b4 i snap.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default Re: 841am

    i think no harm in burning in the "nokia" tag and making it more a generic phone. it feels a little like a product placement ad, pple get distracted by familiar brand names.

    it feels your image needs a second focus point, just one object (not too big/messy) to break up the focus on the phone (regardless of brand).

  7. #7

    Default Re: 841am

    Hi guys,

    Can you show me how to post the pictures?

    I know this maybe the wrong place to ask but I have tried the method in FAQ but it did not work.

    Can't wait to share the pictures....

    Please don't flame me... thanks...

    Oh yes.. nice picture heroneo99...

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Tampinesss
    Posts
    320

    Default Re: 841am

    Quote Originally Posted by justshot
    Hi guys,

    Can you show me how to post the pictures?

    I know this maybe the wrong place to ask but I have tried the method in FAQ but it did not work.

    Can't wait to share the pictures....

    Please don't flame me... thanks...

    Oh yes.. nice picture heroneo99...
    Thanks Justshot,

    to post pics, you hv to upload them to any websites first.
    I use http://www.flickr.com/

    You can try clubsnap's Gallery also.

    From there, to post the pic, you have to get the link. Eg,
    http://static.flickr.com/26/91411467_7e78a93bde.jpg

    then add a [img] and a [/img] infront n behind the link.
    (you can "Quote" any replies with images by anyone of us, you will see the way we use the [img] tag. )

    Hope this helps.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Tampinesss
    Posts
    320

    Default Re: 841am

    Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    i think no harm in burning in the "nokia" tag and making it more a generic phone. it feels a little like a product placement ad, pple get distracted by familiar brand names.

    it feels your image needs a second focus point, just one object (not too big/messy) to break up the focus on the phone (regardless of brand).
    Thanks foxtwo, I got your point on the brand name part.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •