Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Which lens hood to buy?

  1. #1

    Default Which lens hood to buy?


    Eh.... can someone tell me how many types of lens hood are there?
    And how to know which lens hood to buy?

    I have been reading the forum, some said it's unless, some said is useful, good, important to have.....

    But, I do not know which lens hood to buy and how much it will cost.... and also thinking whether I need one...

    Only using kit lens 18-55mm and 50mm...

    Hope someone can enlighten me... 10'Q

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor

    Default Re: Which lens hood to buy?

    I use the D50 with the kit lens and 50mmf1.8. I think that I do not need lens hood for these lenses. I have the 70-300mm lens that comes with a lens hood, and I mostly use the lens hood to prevent flaring.

    I don't know about you though. Do you face many situation where you shots got flare with the kit and 50mm lens? If you do, then go get one. I am not sure which one though?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts