Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 49748994979899100101 LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2017

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    me thinks we need to bring furrycake out for kopi...
    Maybe she just need your shoulder to cry on .
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    To love is to accept the good and bad of the person.
    When money is involved, there are always problem.
    Money is the root to all evil.

Money is not the root of all evil. Money itself is not evil. It is man(or woman) themselves in their cause of actions , thoughts and deeds.

It is "Addictive Greed to money (or anything) is evil"
    Last edited by kitkat; 2nd February 2006 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    i think GUYS should be in control in a marriage becaoz guys have soft spot ... they look tough but actually their hearts are softies. GENERALLY , GALS are different .... they appear soft but they are mostly calculative, unforgiving, manupulative, jealous and very tough ....
    Men kill, but women murder ....
    Dun agreed! U under woman control???? Nt everybody is like tat! There r gd n bad on both sides!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i dun dare to think about it.. just live with it, i guess
    Like tat is nt the solution!

In any relationship, it take both party to work. Not only between you and your spouse. Even your family members and friends?
    To maintain any relationship, communication is a must.
    Nothing is free and easy. You have to work for it including relationship.
    wow...this guy is good

Maybe she just need your shoulder to cry on .
    well if she needs it...its always available

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    ya lor...

i've struggled way too long, until i dont know what's long term anymore...
    I think u nid some1 to talk to leh! Dun become like some of my frends whose relationship r vei luan qi ba chao!

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    i think GUYS should be in control in a marriage becaoz guys have soft spot ... they look tough but actually their hearts are softies. GENERALLY , GALS are different .... they appear soft but they are mostly calculative, unforgiving, manupulative, jealous and very tough ....
    Men kill, but women murder ....
    There should not be a single party in control. Both party have to play a part in marriage.
    Mutual agreement and communication is a must. Not "I said, you obey".
    The 2 things that usually ruin a person or relationship is POWER & MONEY.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

i think those who really know me would know, i'll even hide my true emotions so not to make them worried or think further or create more problems. it's just me, Funny.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i think those who really know me would know, i'll even hide my true emotions so not to make them worried or think further or create more problems. it's just me, Funny.
    thats not the way to go lor....what you are doing is like ostrich mentality. hide and hope the problem goes away. doesnt work in real life...

no feeling.....
    Huh.... like tat cannt lah! Dun be like mi last time. I dun feel happy wif my past relationship although we been together wif more than 5 years.

wow...this guy is good
    He is always gd wif words!

BTW are you "officially" married?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

thats not the way to go lor....what you are doing is like ostrich mentality. hide and hope the problem goes away. doesnt work in real life...
    thats what he wans me to do... so long i dont think of it, it wont be a problem then.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

There should not be a single party in control. Both party have to play a part in marriage.
    Mutual agreement and communication is a must. Not "I said, you obey".
    The 2 things that usually ruin a person or relationship is POWER & MONEY.
    Yap! Yap! Yap!

He is always gd wif words!
    I never knew that I was good with words.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

BTW are you "officially" married?
    registered, not customary yet.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

thats what he wans me to do... so long i dont think of it, it wont be a problem then.
    Don't think of it not equal to no problem.
    The problem is still there!!!
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Is nt gd loh! Will make urself feel nt urself loh! U must be urself in order to be happy! When u feel happy, the world feel happy wif u! To mi, like tat sound veri sad loh!