Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4873889396979899100 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2017

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    taking that person for granted wont get you anywhere.... be it guys or gals
    i think GUYS should be in control in a marriage becaoz guys have soft spot ... they look tough but actually their hearts are softies. GENERALLY , GALS are different .... they appear soft but they are mostly calculative, unforgiving, manupulative, jealous and very tough ....
    Men kill, but women murder ....
    always the Light, .... always.

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

sometimes, silence is golden. i realised when i keep quiet, i feel happier at times. then i'll forget things sooner and thus easier to live on.
    actually only shortterm happiness cos you just delaying the problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    When he start to 宠 you, better beware
    i dun dare to think about it.. just live with it, i guess
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    i think GUYS should be in control in a marriage becaoz guys have soft spot ... they look tough but actually their hearts are softies. GENERALLY , GALS are different .... they appear soft but they are mostly calculative, unforgiving, manupulative, jealous and very tough ....
    er...cannot say like that lah.. not all guys and gals are like that

my hubby totally doesnt 宠 me, not at all. im still like that wat.. didnt expect anything
    U r happy abt it or nt happy abt ?

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    i've struggled way too long, until i dont know what's long term anymore...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

er...cannot say like that lah.. not all guys and gals are like that
    I agreed!

Communication is most important!!!!!
    Talk to your partner!!!!
    this is most easily said than done .... in a new or early realtionship, partners "do" communicate... but after the honeymoon period .....
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Dunno wan to elaborate anymore. Too sensitive topic leh! Abt the C, M n S.
    eh...pm me lah

ok i go murder you next wahahahaha
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i dun dare to think about it.. just live with it, i guess
    逃避现实是不可以解决问题的
    除了爱, 我一无所有

U r happy abt it or nt happy abt ?
    no feeling.....
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

this is most easily said than done .... in a new or early realtionship, partners "do" communicate... but after the honeymoon period .....
    no one said marriage is a piece of cake. you have to work hard at it. dun take your spouse for granted cos if you do, one day you will wake up to a rude shock.

C = Chiobu?
    M = ?
    S = ?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

逃避现实是不可以解决问题的
    我以经尽力了。。。
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

sometimes, silence is golden. i realised when i keep quiet, i feel happier at times. then i'll forget things sooner and thus easier to live on.
    But in ur heart, u always keep things to urself. U might nt realise it then suddenly one day..... waola u explode n nothing can be done liao! These happen to some of my frends!

But in ur heart, u always keep things to urself. U might nt realise it then suddenly one day..... waola u explode n nothing can be done liao! These happen to some of my frends!
    me thinks we need to bring furrycake out for kopi...

Yah! I oso agreed wif this!

In any relationship, it take both party to work. Not only between you and your spouse. Even your family members and friends?
    To maintain any relationship, communication is a must.
    Nothing is free and easy. You have to work for it including relationship.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

习惯就好。。。 没事的。
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。