Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 477287929596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2017

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

  1. #1921
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Maybe he shld find some1 to talk to his wify! Sometimes her frends will make her c the whole thingy! For the sake of the $$$, no love liao! Sigh..... tats y I aways told my guys frends nt to too chiong on lao po. Poor guys frends of mine! Especially wif their C wify or C gf! Nt all the C is like tat lah! S oso hav lah! But nt as much as C. They r really taking advantage of those male frends of mine!
    I read until all the C and S ..... what is C and S?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  2. #1922

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Sigh..... tats y I aways told my guys frends nt to too chiong on lao po. Poor guys frends of mine! Especially wif their C wify or C gf! Nt all the C is like tat lah! S oso hav lah! But nt as much as C. They r really taking advantage of those male frends of mine!
    whaaa..funny is so understanding .... if got such gf hoosay liao...
    but the point i wanted to say is that ppl change thru time, and the result is always a combination of all our past actions. I have seen "bad" gals who after marriage become such nice housewifes. I think not only the wife, but the husband action is oso impt. If we choose a nice gal, but spoilt her thru too much care and love (like cleaning the house, running countless errands, let her control all the money, etc) then one day even a decent gal will change.... then maybe one day he will regret. i know of friends who need "wife visa" to go out at night and some others can go out everynite without ....
    always the Light, .... always.

  3. #1923
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I where got chow!
    Funny.. you got me this time... what is chiong ? you mean as in chong 宠 is it
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  4. #1924

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    If today, u all can hit 2000 posts then I can close this thread liao! I am afraid 2molo I might 2 busy 2 be online liao!

  5. #1925
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Of cos lah! Surface story is like tat lah! But really lah! Half or more of the human being cannt chiong loh inregardless of females or males!
    What is that?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  6. #1926

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    Funny.. you got me this time... what is chiong ? you mean as in chong 宠 is it
    Actually shld be chong! I dunno the chinese word. My chinese veri poor leh!

  7. #1927
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    Funny.. you got me this time... what is chiong ? you mean as in chong 宠 is it
    Maybe Funny should chat more in human language so we can understand her ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  8. #1928
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    whaaa..funny is so understanding .... if got such gf hoosay liao...
    but the point i wanted to say is that ppl change thru time, and the result is always a combination of all our past actions. I have seen "bad" gals who after marriage become such nice housewifes. I think not only the wife, but the husband action is oso impt. If we choose a nice gal, but spoilt her thru too much care and love (like cleaning the house, running countless errands, let her control all the money, etc) then one day even a decent gal will change.... then maybe one day he will regret. i know of friends who need "wife visa" to go out at night and some others can go out everynite without ....
    taking that person for granted wont get you anywhere.... be it guys or gals
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  9. #1929

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    I read until all the C and S ..... what is C and S?
    When u work in the manufacturing enivroment, u will know wat is C, M n S liao!

  10. #1930

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Actually shld be chong! I dunno the chinese word. My chinese veri poor leh!
    so what is C and what is S???

  11. #1931

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    taking that person for granted wont get you anywhere.... be it guys or gals
    Yeah! I agreed!

  12. #1932
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Actually shld be chong! I dunno the chinese word. My chinese veri poor leh!
    my hubby totally doesnt 宠 me, not at all. im still like that wat.. didnt expect anything
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  13. #1933

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    When u work in the manufacturing enivroment, u will know wat is C, M n S liao!
    client, server? client, supplier?

  14. #1934
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    taking that person for granted wont get you anywhere.... be it guys or gals
    Communication is most important!!!!!
    Talk to your partner!!!!
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  15. #1935

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Communication is most important!!!!!
    Talk to your partner!!!!
    100% agree

  16. #1936

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    client, server? client, supplier?
    Dunno wan to elaborate anymore. Too sensitive topic leh! Abt the C, M n S.

  17. #1937
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    my hubby totally doesnt 宠 me, not at all. im still like that wat.. didnt expect anything
    When he start to 宠 you, better beware
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  18. #1938
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Communication is most important!!!!!
    Talk to your partner!!!!
    sometimes, silence is golden. i realised when i keep quiet, i feel happier at times. then i'll forget things sooner and thus easier to live on.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  19. #1939
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Dunno wan to elaborate anymore. Too sensitive topic leh! Abt the C, M n S.
    huh? Got M? Thought only C & S.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  20. #1940

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Dunno wan to elaborate anymore. Too sensitive topic leh! Abt the C, M n S.
    aiyo...say until like that and leave us all guessing...

    customer, middleman, supplier? also like dun fit

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •