Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 477287929596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2017

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Maybe he shld find some1 to talk to his wify! Sometimes her frends will make her c the whole thingy! For the sake of the $$$, no love liao! Sigh..... tats y I aways told my guys frends nt to too chiong on lao po. Poor guys frends of mine! Especially wif their C wify or C gf! Nt all the C is like tat lah! S oso hav lah! But nt as much as C. They r really taking advantage of those male frends of mine!
    I read until all the C and S ..... what is C and S?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Sigh..... tats y I aways told my guys frends nt to too chiong on lao po. Poor guys frends of mine! Especially wif their C wify or C gf! Nt all the C is like tat lah! S oso hav lah! But nt as much as C. They r really taking advantage of those male frends of mine!
    whaaa..funny is so understanding .... if got such gf hoosay liao...
    but the point i wanted to say is that ppl change thru time, and the result is always a combination of all our past actions. I have seen "bad" gals who after marriage become such nice housewifes. I think not only the wife, but the husband action is oso impt. If we choose a nice gal, but spoilt her thru too much care and love (like cleaning the house, running countless errands, let her control all the money, etc) then one day even a decent gal will change.... then maybe one day he will regret. i know of friends who need "wife visa" to go out at night and some others can go out everynite without ....
    always the Light, .... always.

I where got chow!
    Funny.. you got me this time... what is chiong ? you mean as in chong 宠 is it
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

If today, u all can hit 2000 posts then I can close this thread liao! I am afraid 2molo I might 2 busy 2 be online liao!

Of cos lah! Surface story is like tat lah! But really lah! Half or more of the human being cannt chiong loh inregardless of females or males!
    What is that?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    Actually shld be chong! I dunno the chinese word. My chinese veri poor leh!

Maybe Funny should chat more in human language so we can understand her ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    whaaa..funny is so understanding .... if got such gf hoosay liao...
    but the point i wanted to say is that ppl change thru time, and the result is always a combination of all our past actions. I have seen "bad" gals who after marriage become such nice housewifes. I think not only the wife, but the husband action is oso impt. If we choose a nice gal, but spoilt her thru too much care and love (like cleaning the house, running countless errands, let her control all the money, etc) then one day even a decent gal will change.... then maybe one day he will regret. i know of friends who need "wife visa" to go out at night and some others can go out everynite without ....
    taking that person for granted wont get you anywhere.... be it guys or gals
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    I read until all the C and S ..... what is C and S?
    When u work in the manufacturing enivroment, u will know wat is C, M n S liao!

so what is C and what is S???

Yeah! I agreed!

my hubby totally doesnt 宠 me, not at all. im still like that wat.. didnt expect anything
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

When u work in the manufacturing enivroment, u will know wat is C, M n S liao!
    client, server? client, supplier?

Communication is most important!!!!!
    Talk to your partner!!!!
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Talk to your partner!!!!
    100% agree

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    client, server? client, supplier?
    Dunno wan to elaborate anymore. Too sensitive topic leh! Abt the C, M n S.

my hubby totally doesnt 宠 me, not at all. im still like that wat.. didnt expect anything
    When he start to 宠 you, better beware
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Talk to your partner!!!!
    sometimes, silence is golden. i realised when i keep quiet, i feel happier at times. then i'll forget things sooner and thus easier to live on.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

huh? Got M? Thought only C & S.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

aiyo...say until like that and leave us all guessing...

customer, middleman, supplier? also like dun fit