Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 467186919495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 2017

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    that boy is asking for a good spanking~!

who? ola ah? or soma?

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Drudkh likes it
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    Drudkh likes it
    oh drudkh farted ah? welcome welcome...

DrudkhSoma
    Probably they like it rough....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    DrudkhSoma
    Probably they like it rough....

you into SM ah ?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    you into SM ah ?
    looks like drudkh is into SoMa !!!

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    looks like drudkh is into SoMa !!!
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Soma is a boy? doubt so...

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    the problem is that my friendz is soft hearted type .... he knows they have hundreds of thousand of dollars in the joint account and he is one of those type who used to believe in love, (love is trust, love is blind, love is limitless, and all those bullsai, etc...). He simply not interested in the money, and that's where the problem started. So the lesson we can learn is that no matter what, the guy must always be in control and not let this thing called LOVE to mess up the future ...
    BTW if it is not for the child, he would be glad to leave the marriage...
    Maybe he shld find some1 to talk to his wify! Sometimes her frends will make her c the whole thingy! For the sake of the $$$, no love liao! Sigh..... tats y I aways told my guys frends nt to too chiong on lao po. Poor guys frends of mine! Especially wif their C wify or C gf! Nt all the C is like tat lah! S oso hav lah! But nt as much as C. They r really taking advantage of those male frends of mine!

you into SM ah ?
    want to join in the fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Maybe he shld find some1 to talk to his wify! Sometimes her frends will make her c the whole thingy! For the sake of the $$$, no love liao! Sigh..... tats y I aways told my guys frends nt to too chiong on lao po. Poor guys frends of mine! Especially wif their C wify or C gf! Nt all the C is like tat lah! S oso hav lah! But nt as much as C. They r really taking advantage of those male frends of mine!
    C wify? C gf?? C cup ah? but then...got S cup meh?

C wify? C gf?? C cup ah? but then...got S cup meh?
    C cup n S cup ur head lah!

er..what is C and S then? sorry really dunno

anyway we dunno the whole story so cannot jump to conclusions.

not all guys like that... not all gals like that....
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

C = cute
    S = sassy or sexy?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

C = cute
    S = sassy or sexy?
    wah lau..this Funny come in talk funny and chow

Of cos lah! Surface story is like tat lah! But really lah! Half or more of the human being cannt chiong loh inregardless of females or males!

wah lau..this Funny come in talk funny and chow
    I where got chow!