Page 93 of 101 FirstFirst ... 43688388919293949598 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2017

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Love and bidding are two different things lah. Love is priceless....bidding is just contract.
    I din want a rich gal, but she later beceme rich .....then attitude changed too
    Most pple are materialistic in life. Boys or gals........one 'clock' colored.

The only regret I made over the years was never have the courage to love the one I want. She was the least into the money factor.
    Agreed with you .... it is very difficult to find a soul mate these days.
    That's why it's the plain Jane that most guys are going for.
    A couple truely in love will go through thick and thin together.
    Sadly those are far and few these days.
    爱不可以当面包.
    被爱是幸福的.
    爱人是痛苦的.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Agreed with you .... it is very difficult to find a soul mate these days.
    That's why it's the plain Jane that most guys are going for.
    A couple truely in love will go through thick and thin together.
    Sadly those are far and few these days.
    爱不可以当面包.
    被爱是幸福的.
    爱人是痛苦的.
    单单靠爱情是不可能让两个人在一起的。
    因为,

如果你爱的人,却不爱你
    那么, 我宁愿不要爱过.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

In today's market, love can be bought replaced or sold.

But is that love? the meaning of love was more to do with something irreplaceable.........

I think it is more to do with illiteracy.....they got love and bread mixed up

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    单单靠爱情是不可能让两个人在一起的。
    因为,

如果你爱的人,却不爱你
    那么, 我宁愿不要爱过.
    多思考你就会领悟到那句话的意义.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

In today's market, love can be bought replaced or sold.

But is that love? the meaning of love was more to do with something irreplaceable.........

I think it is more to do with illiteracy.....they got love and bread mixed up
    Love can never be bought or sold.
    The thing that can be bought or sold is called emotion (is there a better word to describe? ) not love.
    It has nothing to do with illiteracy but more on one contentment with what's one has.
    Refer to MM's lover's (F....) signature.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

多思考你就会领悟到那句话的意义.
    我是注定爱得痛苦的。
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

我是注定爱得痛苦的。
    你老公不爱你吗?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

I got a friendz who married a very nice, "non-materialistic" gal for about 8 years. From the begining he handed over ALL his savings and monthly salary to their joint-account because he loves her and because he doesn't spend much and he knew that she also didnt spend their money. He only get a few hundred dollars Cash a month from her though combined they made about $8K pm. Now he is furious because any credit card payments he made, including makan at restaurant with friends, he will be "questioned" at great length. The problem started when he found his current photography interest. Though he has good income, any purchases will be discouraged, etc.... He is now so fed up of this that he told me he doesnt feel any love for her anymore because she doesn't care for his hobby and only interested to save money for their "future"..... he has tried talking to her but one way street....
    So you think being too nice to yr wife is a good thing?
    People change thru time .... i think marriage is a lot about heng suay...
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    I got a friendz who married a very nice, "non-materialistic" gal for about 8 years. From the begining he handed over ALL his savings and monthly salary to their joint-account because he loves her and because he doesn't spend much and he knew that she also didnt spend their money. He only get a few hundred dollars Cash a month from her though combined they made about $8K pm. Now he is furious because any credit card payments he made, including makan at restaurant with friends, he will be "questioned" at great length. The problem started when he found his current photography interest. Though he has good income, any purchases will be discouraged, etc.... He is now so fed up of this that he told me he doesnt feel any love for her anymore because she doesn't care for his hobby and only interested to save money for their "future"..... he has tried talking to her but one way street....
    good lesson to learn here...dun pass ALL your money to your spouse

Don't know, I smell something wrong there.......have your fren checked the balance in the joint account?

Don't know, I smell something wrong there.......have your fren checked the balance in the joint account?

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    To love is to accept the good and bad of the person.
    When money is involved, there are always problem.
    Money is the root to all evil.
    Having joint account is good. A mutual agreed percentage of monthly income should be contributed to the joint account.
    There must also be agreement on how the money in the joint account is to be used.
    Each should also have their own account where their monthly expense or "saving" should be drawn from.
    This is to enable each to decide on how each would spent their "saving".
    All of us are still human being and each will still have their weakness.
    Couple should work towards mutual understanding and minimise issues where money is involved.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
    It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
    Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
    It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

To love is to accept the good and bad of the person.
    When money is involved, there are always problem.
    Money is the root to all evil.
    Having joint account is good. A mutual agreed percentage of monthly income should be contributed to the joint account.
    There must also be agreement on how the money in the joint account is to be used.
    Each should also have their own account where their monthly expense or "saving" should be drawn from.
    This is to enable each to decide on how each would spent their "saving".
    All of us are still human being and each will still have their weakness.
    Couple should work towards mutual understanding and minimise issues where money is involved.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
    It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
    Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
    It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

you read a lot hor?

你老公不爱你吗?
    my few lovers love me. so i wont know how to answer your question
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

to commit into marriage is a very serious decision to make, especially in singapore.

wow, didn't know you're so popular one. wow

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    you read a lot hor?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    why looked at me like that. it's true what
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

What kind of love and how do you define love?
    除了爱, 我一无所有