Page 86 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3661768184858687889196 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2017

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Good morning everyone .....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    ya lor... so young feel like tat... BE A MAN!!!

anyway, u haven kena those who like 10 year never see, den out of no where look for you den ask u to do repairing work in middle of the night for free lor... while ppl sit there enjoy...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    you mia for a while hor?

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    ya lor... so young feel like tat... BE A MAN!!!

anyway, u haven kena those who like 10 year never see, den out of no where look for you den ask u to do repairing work in middle of the night for free lor... while ppl sit there enjoy...
    in the middle of the nite repair si mi work you can always refuse to answer calls what.

which reminds me, i got a siao lang call last nite around 10plus. an 'old' man grumbled & mumbled for few secs then kap my fone. wah liew
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    which reminds me, i got a siao lang call last nite around 10plus. an 'old' man grumbled & mumbled for few secs then kap my fone. wah liew
    you sounded like you enjoyed that call.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    no leh, he dunno mumbled si mi gui. quite annoying but i didnt get angry
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    you mia for a while hor?
    no lah ... busy re-installing my notebook OS. Forgotten to save my links. now trying to recall them.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

除了爱, 我一无所有

no lah ... busy re-installing my notebook OS. Forgotten to save my links. now trying to recall them.
    hey Ola, how old r u?

hey Ola, how old r u?
    I am student from NYP. How old do you think I am?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

I am student from NYP. How old do you think I am?
    ohh, xiao didi.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Overall, tactics is still tactics niah.....doesn't meant it always work.
    Fate is still the 1.
    Haha... this one also applies to bidding for girlfirend/boyfriend ....
    Last time in school, use all kind of tactics to chase away all potential bidders and finally won a realli chio girl (from a super-rich family) .... but the prize's too expensive to upkeep ... end up cut big lost.
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    where can i bid for girlfriend?? got catalogue?

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    Last time in school, use all kind of tactics to chase away all potential bidders and finally won a realli chio girl (from a super-rich family) .... but the prize's too expensive to upkeep ... end up cut big lost.

Don't need to chase away lah ... Just ignore the girl/boy that you are interested when everyone is going crazy over he/she. He/She will notice that and will be curious to find out why you are so "special".
    除了爱, 我一无所有

ohh, xiao didi.
    yes .... 大哥哥
    除了爱, 我一无所有

sounds like...maybe got heavy breathing and all

sounds like...maybe got heavy breathing and all
    what else??

alamak...give us such a crap excuse... http://forums.clubsnap.org also cannot remember ah?

alamak...give us such a crap excuse... http://forums.clubsnap.org also cannot remember ah?
    i think scud is the winner leh... no news yet

where can i bid for girlfriend?? got catalogue?
    that's the advantage of going to some institutions .... but u also meet some strong competitors... imagine 20yo student driving BMW, Benz, etc to college n you still taking MRT ....
    oso the chio ones wear simple shoes (eg...with some col strips) then after knowing them u realise that it's a Gucci classic and cost her $800 from her last Paris holiday ...haha. those were the days ......
    now no bidding anymore .... shop at regional malls.... good value la.
    always the Light, .... always.