Page 85 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3560758083848586879095 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2017

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    nb... why we?
    i very innocent hor.
    u innocent ??

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

nb.. still ask me wat the second hand rate here..

I think i alway paid more liao.

2nd opinion wouldn't hurt right?

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    u innocent ??
    You don't have to be Dirty Minded to be Knowledgable about those thing mah.

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    You don't have to be Dirty Minded to be Knowledgable about those thing mah.
    but u are presented with the grand title of DOM

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    so which one you want to get?

but u are presented with the grand title of DOM
    I don't belong to that club leh. You want to start one club for all the he/she/it?

so which one you want to get?

No particular lor.....all depend on the outcome niah.

If the price fall within bargain pricing...then take it lor. Anyway, no loss mah. At this stage, WA looks good

nope, instant kill!

No particular lor.....all depend on the outcome niah.

If the price fall within bargain pricing...then take it lor. Anyway, no loss mah. At this stage, WA looks good
    You got liao....
    Show me the where can i see the lens leh.

You got liao....
    Show me the where can i see the lens leh.

What you want to see?

What you want to see?
    where you see the lens?

Most of the items I bought were from Melbourne. If purchase by post....I wouldn't bid more than Aud$300 to $400. At least tat way, cheated also wouldn't feel the pains so much

This seller live near my parent place, so I can personally inspect the items lor. Fraud or defective goods very rampant in Ebay.
    Last edited by Benign; 1st February 2006 at 11:42 PM.

Good deal leh..

Most of the items I bought were from Melbourne. If purchase by post....I wouldn't bid more than Aud$300 to $400. At least tat way, cheated also wouldn't feel the pains so much

This seller live near my parent place, so I can personally inspect the items lor. Fraud or defective goods very rampant in Ebay.
    Can go check the item before you bid or not.

Can go check the item before you bid or not.

Shouldn't be an issue I think. But normally I check the item after I won lor. Think it is too much inconvenient since you are going to check it again when you won the item.

You can alway walk out if the item is not good. I was in the seller house for the 14mm at least half an hour...checking, testing with my Dslr.

The reason why I said this guy pricing might be betta ...coz his rating sux and lately pricing for camera stuffs seemed to slow down I bit...if I am not wrong.

Good Morning,

Juz ate two slices of bread, baked beans and kopi. Going out liao....catch you guys/gals later

Think sending in my F2 and Minolta9000 for checkup and clean liao.....inside the viewfinder got dust

Hai sometime I really don't understand... Why I always has friends who suddenly disappeared from my life, not as if they vanish from this earth but it like suddenly lost the friendship... This make me really wonder if all these ppl only making use of me.

Been older then all of my schoolmate, I feel that they are drawing out all knowledge, esp school works from me and then left me when i'm of no use to them....

No doubt, I had a very small group of good mates, but they have move on to uni. I had lag behind them. They are my best support during my secondary school and short duration in JC. Now some of them are going overseas uni. I can't find such friendship in my current school. Maybe my current schoolmates are of many many years younger then me. So to them, I'm just like a well of knowledge, nothing else. They make no effort to understand me. I tried to understand them, but they shut the door on me.
    dun think too much le, Claris. cheer up yah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    dun think too much le, Claris. cheer up yah
    ya lor... so young feel like tat... BE A MAN!!!

anyway, u haven kena those who like 10 year never see, den out of no where look for you den ask u to do repairing work in middle of the night for free lor... while ppl sit there enjoy...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

This is life. Humans making use of humans.