Page 83 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3358737881828384858893 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2017

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Cut Gi lor.
    i used to cut flat top hair style

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    i used to cut flat top hair style
    Nice cut..

Will find out.. i think the VR should be around $2600
    the 17-35 no idea at all
    and the 12-24 also no idea..
    MM maybe able to help

Dunno lor, lately I think less bidders on camera goods. Maybe just after Christmas and holidays....pple abit low on cash.

It is 17-55, not 35 ley......
    the VR shouldn't be more than Sgd$2.4K I think.
    12-24 is kind cold now, not many bidders.....

If the prices really low, maybe I will buy it. Compensate my airfare?

Nice cut..
    tat was during NS time lo.. after that is keep long hair liao.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Dunno lor, lately I think less bidders on camera goods. Maybe just after Christmas and holidays....pple abit low on cash.

It is 17-55, not 35 ley......
    the VR shouldn't be more than Sgd$2.4K I think.
    12-24 is kind cold now, not many bidders.....

If the prices really low, maybe I will buy it. Compensate my airfare?
    Wa lau...you buy lens every month huh. Might as well get a D2x.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    tat was during NS time lo.. after that is keep long hair liao.
    nb...me kena cut GI.

nb...me kena cut GI.
    reservist?

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    reservist?
    NS time.

Wa lau...you buy lens every month huh. Might as well get a D2x.

No lah, the 14mm was a good buy.

Thought go for lenses that wouldn't lose much in value to play play mah. As you know, certain lenses is essential for serious amateur lor.

D2X depreciate too much(expensive too) and might be replaced by newer model soon

Well, as always......when you least expect the bidder to bid high....the items most likely to go higer than expected. Psychology lor....The 14mm I used dirty tactics mah....frightened the bidders
    Such tactics sometimes works...sometimes dun.

No lah, the 14mm was a good buy.

Thought go for lenses that wouldn't lose much in value to play play mah. As you know, certain lenses is essential for serious amateur lor.

D2X depreciate too much(expensive too) and might be replaced by newer model soon

Well, as always......when you least expect the bidder to bid high....the items most likely to go higer than expected. Psychology lor....The 14mm I used dirty tactics mah....frightened the bidders
    Such tactics sometimes works...sometimes dun.
    er.... bidding still need tactics meh.. i thought who richer will get it.

er.... bidding still need tactics meh.. i thought who richer will get it.

Well, rich dun meant you got to pay full price right? Anyway, you pay higher price.....pple called you carrot head niah.

I am not rich. So must bid within my means...thus observed the bidding patterns long time....know something, or think found something lor. Imagined you are in an actual bidding, how would you bluff your rivals

Observed more lah.......took me quite awhile.

Well, rich dun meant you got to pay full price right? Anyway, you pay higher price.....pple called you carrot head niah.

I am not rich. So must bid within my means...thus observed the bidding patterns long time....know something, or think found something lor. Imagined you are in an actual bidding, how would you bluff your rivals

Do you bid on the last min or do you bid one big sum first?

sooner or later u need to put these "If i accidentally won your bids, please PM me... Thanks! " on ur signature, but DCA might collect a fee from you.
    Last edited by clarinet; 1st February 2006 at 10:39 PM.

sooner or later u need to put these "If i accidentally won your bids, please PM me... Thanks! " on ur signature.
    you also into bidding too..

sooner or later u need to put these "If i accidentally won your bids, please PM me... Thanks! " on ur signature, but DCA might collect a fee from you.
    hahaha like that also can.

Do you bid on the last min or do you bid one big sum first?
    Nope...none of the above.

I take account of the market value. The price I want.......then I work out the plan.

It doesn't meant you win all the time. But it does bring some fears into the bidders...or make them feel you are serious bidder lor. Sometimes they back off.

Over the months or a year now......I bought alot of items. Only two to three items considered good buy niah. But spread the cost evenly out....I still lose out. Coz I bought too many things and in particular books and some ridiculous stuffs

Overall, tactics is still tactics niah.....doesn't meant it always work.
    Fate is still the 1.

you also into bidding too..
    No I'm not

I take account of the market value. The price I want.......then I work out the plan.

It doesn't meant you win all the time. But it does bring some fears into the bidders...or make them feel you are serious bidder lor. Sometimes they back off.

Over the months or a year now......I bought alot of items. Only two to three items considered good buy niah. But spread the cost evenly out....I still lose out. Coz I bought too many things and in particular books and some ridiculous stuffs

Fate is still the 1.
    nb..isit whenever ppls bid you will bid higher asap?

Fate is still the 1.
    DOM stuffs

No I'm not
    ya right hor..you don't bid you haunt.