Page 81 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3156717679808182838691 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2017

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Went to find a place to can?
    hmm..i must go back examine the b&w pic. din notice u crying

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Hai sometime I really don't understand... Why I always has friends who suddenly disappeared from my life, not as if they vanish from this earth but it like suddenly lost the friendship... This make me really wonder if all these ppl only making use of me.

Been older then all of my schoolmate, I feel that they are drawing out all knowledge, esp school works from me and then left me when i'm of no use to them....

No doubt, I had a very small group of good mates, but they have move on to uni. I had lag behind them. They are my best support during my secondary school and short duration in JC. Now some of them are going overseas uni. I can't find such friendship in my current school. Maybe my current schoolmates are of many many years younger then me. So to them, I'm just like a well of knowledge, nothing else. They make no effort to understand me. I tried to understand them, but they shut the door on me.
    Last edited by clarinet; 1st February 2006 at 09:07 PM.

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

nb.....DOM. Now even consultant for animal sex liao.

The correct word si "Beastiality"

Soon, we will have BDSM+A

Hai sometime I really don't understand... Why I always has friends who suddenly disappeared from my life, not as if they vanish from this earth but it like suddenly lost the friendship... This make me really wonder if all these ppl only making use of me.

Been older then all of my schoolmate, I feel that they are drawing out all knowledge, esp school works from me and then left me when i'm of no use to them....

No doubt, I had a very small group of good mates, but they have move on to uni. I had lag behind them. They are my best support during my secondary school and short duration in JC. Now some of them are going overseas uni. I can't find such friendship in my current school. Maybe my current schoolmates are of many many years younger then me. So to them, I'm just like a well of knowledge, nothing else. They make no effort to understand me. I tried to understand them, but they shut the door on me.
    First must make it clear to them you are he or she. Than they will know how to treat you mah. Just joking..

Heck them la..You got WLC mah.

Well, wait till you go out in the real world........They piggy back ride you like no tomorrow. From $ to Sex.......

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    The correct word si "Beastiality"

Soon, we will have BDSM+A
    wa lau so chim how to understand.. the longer version ley.

wa lau so chim how to understand.. the longer version ley.

BDSMA = Bondage Discipline Sado Machistic Animal

Here, I just found one nearby my place........http://brittsdominion.com/frameall.html

Here, I just found one nearby my place........http://brittsdominion.com/frameall.html
    nb..you SM DOM(Aus).. using the service very offen huh.

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    First must make it clear to them you are he or she. Than they will know how to treat you mah. Just joking..

Heck them la..You got WLC mah.
    actually you do have a point...

clarinet, first you have to decide what you wanna be... once you have settled that, just be yourself. ppl can tell if you are trying to be who you are not. oh..and you may want to consider getting your hair cut or done neatly. hate to tell you..but its an outright mess right now

Where is the haunting go..suddenly missing again..alway make use of us than missing, just like his classmate.

Pple said artistic nudes mah.......So, I went a step further

oh..i thought it meant BlooDy SoMA

Where is the haunting go..suddenly missing again..alway make use of us than missing, just like his classmate.
    still around

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    oh..i thought it meant BlooDy SoMA
    nb.. at first it look like the id initial.
    B=Benign
    D=Drunkh
    S=Scud
    M=Madmacs
    A=Amos or somA

nb.. at first it look like the id initial.
    B=Benign
    D=Drunkh
    S=Scud
    M=Madmacs
    A=Amos or somA
    yes amos

still around
    How cut you hair, make it clear he/she/it. If they still play missing than can really heck them liao.

Btw you still have WLC mah..
    Here nobody care if you are he/she/it/spirit/etc...

How cut you hair, make it clear he/she/it. If they still play missing than can really heck them liao.

thats true

i'm going to rebond my hair le... dunno what happen... my hair texture become sooo dry

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    thats true
    I found a picture take a look she look like your daughter. Give me 5 min

i'm going to rebond my hair le... dunno what happen... my hair texture become sooo dry
    frankly i think you will look better in short hair..