Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2853687376777879808388 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2017

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

  1. #1541
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Hello Happy New Year.

    Beingn, you using D70 right?
    Maybe i know your ENV set to what ah? Last time DCA help me to set before..
    i forget is 0.7 or -0.7.. colour very dull leh..
    I'm also using D70, and I usually set my exp compensation to +0.3 or +0.7. If u want more vibrant colours, can try setting your "optimize image" option to "Vivid"

    Benign, what do u say?

  2. #1542

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    I'm also using D70, and I usually set my exp compensation to +0.3 or +0.7. If u want more vibrant colours, can try setting your "optimize image" option to "Vivid"

    Benign, what do u say?
    Oh my god.. i set to 1.0.. now all the photos look like white paper..
    edit until almost half dead..
    Where to find optimize ah..

  3. #1543
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    When u gg to hav customary?
    my family asked me to hurry, initially this year then chong tai sui mah. so latest is next year bah means time to lose more weight this year


    wow ultra sleepy today.. cant sleep last nite. think gonna buy some flu med later
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  4. #1544
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    my family asked me to hurry, initially this year then chong tai sui mah. so latest is next year bah means time to lose more weight this year


    wow ultra sleepy today.. cant sleep last nite. think gonna buy some flu med later
    take care and rest more.

    Wow today here so quiet

  5. #1545
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Oh my god.. i set to 1.0.. now all the photos look like white paper..
    edit until almost half dead..
    Where to find optimize ah..
    ... shake head... RTFM...

    aiya, u remember i show u b4, u wrote it down liao rite...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #1546
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Oh my god.. i set to 1.0.. now all the photos look like white paper..
    edit until almost half dead..
    Where to find optimize ah..
    oh ya... exposure compensation got nothing to do with your picture look like white paper... unless u go shoot the sun directly lor... remember that time i told u about learning how to take metering?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #1547

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    ... shake head... RTFM...

    aiya, u remember i show u b4, u wrote it down liao rite...
    Ya hor.. i think i got write on my booklet.. tonight go home search..
    Now over white.. use curve to tone down back ok right

  8. #1548

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    oh ya... exposure compensation got nothing to do with your picture look like white paper... unless u go shoot the sun directly lor... remember that time i told u about learning how to take metering?
    U taught me alot except metering .. u ask me to buy that meter ruler

  9. #1549
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    so quiet after the CNY holidays

  10. #1550
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    U taught me alot except metering .. u ask me to buy that meter ruler
    buy meter rule and his head

  11. #1551

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    buy meter rule and his head
    why kok him

  12. #1552
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    take care and rest more.

    Wow today here so quiet
    dunno.. keep falling sick and losing my appetite. thinking of applying leave tml.. body super drained.... shucks why CNY like that ah? i also didnt touch much of the tidbits leh...


    think most ppl today still no leave or not yet back to work. think i go make a cuppa kopi gao... duh
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  13. #1553
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    U taught me alot except metering .. u ask me to buy that meter ruler
    fren... i think i thought u the metering... u mistake it with focusing liao... aka the meter ruler...

    metering is to get your exposure, not get distance...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  14. #1554

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    fren... i think i thought u the metering... u mistake it with focusing liao... aka the meter ruler...

    metering is to get your exposure, not get distance...

  15. #1555

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    fren... i think i thought u the metering... u mistake it with focusing liao... aka the meter ruler...

    metering is to get your exposure, not get distance...
    errr.... wo bu zi dao.. wo zhen de bu zi dao lah...

  16. #1556
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    fren... i think i thought u the metering... u mistake it with focusing liao... aka the meter ruler...

    metering is to get your exposure, not get distance...

    you think of Haze too much le, thats why you didnt teach her properly. bad t-cher
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  17. #1557
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    新年快乐,恭喜发财~!

  18. #1558
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Hi everyone....juz got back. Spent two days at my parent place.
    Backaches........

    Weight dropped abit ...half a kilo lighter

  19. #1559
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    errr.... wo bu zi dao.. wo zhen de bu zi dao lah...
    Haze, look at this thread.

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...40#post1867940

    you facing the same problem is it ? the guy shot directly at the window i think
    so one side is overly exposed, the dog's end is under exposed.
    Last edited by furrycake; 1st February 2006 at 02:19 PM.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  20. #1560

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    Haze, look at this thread.

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...40#post1867940

    you facing the same problem is it ? the guy shot directly at the window i think
    so one side is overly exposed, the dog's end is under exposed.
    I cannot see the pic .. block at office..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •