Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2550657073747576778085100 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2017

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Happy CNY!!! Guess everybody busy wif CNY visiting! Veri tiring fr doing hse visiting since morn til late aftern. Juz wake up more than 1 hr ago! Really veri tired!
    no leh, didn't visit anyone today...

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

i thought day 1 usually is stay at home one, maybe different dialect groups different practices

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    i thought day 1 usually is stay at home one, maybe different dialect groups different practices
    at least for mine, the usual practise was a big gathering at someone's house. get to know and update one another, and stuffs. but i was too tired liao..

恭喜 恭喜

Got make some pocket money boh? Juz ate my meals....super full

恭喜 恭喜

Visited most of the must relative today liao.

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    If ur dialet group all stay hm on the 1st day then, who gg to be at hm on the 2nd day to welcome the vistors?

恭喜 恭喜

Visited most of the must relative today liao

Keke, wat cam body or lenses u are buying ley? 18-200 VR

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Keke, wat cam body or lenses u are buying ley? 18-200 VR

Cannot be 18-200VR leh... If I buy that one then I will also have to buy D2x or
    d200 or d2h liao... Eyeing on the 17-40mm L . But now the 1st on the shopping list
    will be Speedlite 580EX... Thought of a macro len also but.... So many equiptment
    to buy yet so little money.... Wish I strike this year's Toto big Ang Bao draw.

Cannot be 18-200VR leh... If I buy that one then I will also have to buy D2x or
    d200 or d2h liao... Eyeing on the 17-40mm L . But now the 1st on the shopping list
    will be Speedlite 580EX... Thought of a macro len also but.... So many equiptment
    to buy yet so little money.... Wish I strike this year's Toto big Ang Bao draw.

Oppss, Canon user

Well, watever the cam or lenses.......great photos count lor. Look at those great masters, their cams and lenses were obsolete by today standard.
    Yet, we still bow to them

Think need to make a note abt the photos more than the cams liao

Harlow....... Wake up 11am today..eat ..go visiting cousin house.. started drinking come back gamble more drinking.. friend came..more drinking..high up in the sky already..got to go lay down already. Now kena rape also don't know liao.

Wish you ppls have a great day too. and Huat ah huat ah huat ah.................. and to clarinet haunt ah haunt ah haunt ahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Tomorrow going my wife relative house..and over there got all the super good drinker.. been drunk for the last 2 days already..

Better go sleep first if not drunk even faster tomorrow..

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Oppss, Canon user

Well, watever the cam or lenses.......great photos count lor. Look at those great masters, their cams and lenses were obsolete by today standard.
    Yet, we still bow to them

Think need to make a note abt the photos more than the cams liao
    Good cam also important lah. A good cam will release you from thinking
    what exposure to set and let you concentrate on the composition of
    your photo.

If ur dialet group all stay hm on the 1st day then, who gg to be at hm on the 2nd day to welcome the vistors?
    what talking you? just day 1 stay at home mah, never say day 2 d** d** must go out whole day what

Morning ppls..must be still sleeping.......leaving home soon for the next drinking session already, today can consider drunk already with all the expert drinker there.

Good cam also important lah. A good cam will release you from thinking
    what exposure to set and let you concentrate on the composition of
    your photo.

Errr, me only think abt having fun 1......As long as I get a good laugh or deep thought from the photo. Can do liao.....there is alway that arguement: My cam is betta than your. And the new cams keep coming up ......now I just wish to save up for one FF Dslr and keep a few worthy cameras for nostalgic reason niah.

Morning ppls..must be still sleeping.......leaving home soon for the next drinking session already, today can consider drunk already with all the expert drinker there.

Maybe you should do this Then go back and drink more......like those karaoke hostesses.

Morning Ppl

Just finished post processing on one of my zoo's shot.

normally 1st day is, go families or relatives houses... 2nd day go frens' houses. no hard & fast rule, some have too large family members so roll over 2nd day lor
    speaking of which, a colleague called me just now, want to come to my house tonight. where got ppl visit fren's house nite late one

so tired today, developed a headache liao. wat a way to start CNY think i'll sleep earlier tonite..

Photodog.. that mud skipper looks adorable. but i think i'll be scared off if i see it in person
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Just finished post processing on one of my zoo's shot.

Photodog, nice pic ley. But I feel the bottom left abit leftout or glaring

Thanks for sharing.

Where is everyone? busy counting ang pows har?

I is in ...