Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 174257626566676869727792 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 2017

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hehe...busy playing with 645 and taking pichoos
    645?

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    just met a super rude auntie lor... i wonder if she f**king stuck up or wat... i wore my berms & t-shirt downstairs, den i was on my way to the security door, from outside its use the key system, from inside is the switch... so i think she never press the switch properly, den i was outside, so i use my key to disengage the system. den guess wat... she said... 'xie xie wo zi ji...' i was like, u dun say thank u i won't think u dumb lor... and to praise yourself for something like tis... u better off dead... i curse your whole new year suay...
    i think she isnt in the right frame of mind is it? cool down lor. shucks i post at this time, you should be ok by now
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Har mi curry? I like to go with ang moh bread...different. Especially those french sticks or loaf.

Long time din eat Murtabak liao
    i love to oon curry with french loaf. nothing beats tat
    in fact i bought 1 last nite but no curry to go with maybe i'll go bedok central buy the Nan Nan curry later. hungry liao.. my whole family still sleeping now. think i'll settle for korean instant noodles 1st
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    645?
    you guys sure or not? can talk about my n-pics and then dunno wats 645?
    i think mm playing 96
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

you want to lay benign? and want free some more?

Who want to lay me .....Who?

Of course, I meant heterosexual activity niah

CNY eve, what is the wishes you guys/gals have for the coming year?

I wish myself and 大家在新的一年裡發大財, 一挖一麻袋,萬事如意,身體健康.

Who want to lay me .....Who?

Of course, I meant heterosexual activity niah

CNY eve, what is the wishes you guys/gals have for the coming year?

I wish myself and 大家在新的一年裡發大財, 一挖一麻袋,萬事如意,身體健康.
    hey you salah lah. you lay others or others lay you ? sounds abit wrong leh

bro you also woke up so early ah? thought you slept late? i went market then came back, still went to wash clothes. i think tonight i sure K.O.

i wish all have a wonderful year 2006, best of health & luck, happiness everyday. smooth sailing working/love life and yes, may WLC HUAT AH
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

645?

645 is the format used for film. Like 35mm film in slr.

hey you salah lah. you lay others or others lay you ? sounds abit wrong leh

bro you also woke up so early ah? thought you slept late? i went market then came back, still went to wash clothes. i think tonight i sure K.O.

i wish all have a wonderful year 2006, best of health & luck, happiness everyday. smooth sailing working/love life and yes, may WLC HUAT AH

Ya, slept very late last nite. Then woke up by my dad's phone call

Now tidy up the place abit before heading back again.......
    Got gamble in CNY boh

Ya, slept very late last nite. Then woke up by my dad's phone call

Now tidy up the place abit before heading back again.......
    Got gamble in CNY boh
    your dad kan cheong to see you asap, CNY eve wor

i dun gamble one.. though my whole family does i dun even buy 4D or toto or big sweep. i abit dread CNY's period becos they tend to want me to play mahjong which is not my cuppa tea lor

k lah going to make my noodles. cya guys later if ive time to be online

XIN NIAN KUAI LE , EVERYONE!!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    you guys sure or not? can talk about my n-pics and then dunno wats 645?
    i think mm playing 96
    basket...so early in the morning DOW start TD liao...

645 is the format used for film. Like 35mm film in slr.
    thanks benign....

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i love to oon curry with french loaf. nothing beats tat
    in fact i bought 1 last nite but no curry to go with maybe i'll go bedok central buy the Nan Nan curry later. hungry liao.. my whole family still sleeping now. think i'll settle for korean instant noodles 1st
    Make mi hungry nai! Feel like eating fish curry n chicken curry liao!

i thought of new title for furrycake liao since she is the chairperson of the DOF women's charter.....since scud is KingDOM...furrycake is Empress DOWager
    Last edited by madmacs; 28th January 2006 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Make mi hungry nai! Feel like eating fish curry n chicken curry liao!
    how come all you ladies hungry? crave for curry some more... expecting ah?

Sianz...... I sill hav nt finish my hse cleaning. Later still got to prepare food for the reunion dinner for my mum. So rush! Got to attend 2 reunion dinner. Sure become more fat during CNY! And have to paint my nails!

Wish everybody here n myself Xin Nian Kuai Le, Wan Shi Ru Yi, Xin Xiang Shi Cheng! Gd health, good career, peace n harmony n happiness! HUAT AH!!!!

i thought of new title for furrycake liao since she is the chairperson of the DOF women's charter.....since scud is KingDOM...furrycake is Empress DOWager
    Dun bully furrycake lah!

how come all you ladies hungry? crave for curry some more... expecting ah?

Got to go n do mre hsewk liao!

Morning ppls.... HUAT AH HUAT AH HUAT.............AH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH............. today so early all already log in already.

Later got lunch reunion dinner and dinner reunion dinner sure got many drink one.

Hahahaha....nice neh.