Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 154055606364656667707590 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 2017

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Hahahahaha..... veri funny! Poor furrycake. I can't help u much oso! Coz today is clean hse day! If nt clean, my hubby will make mi kneel on durian.
    can we take pichoo?

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    OIC!!! Guys hav this kind of thinking! Opss... or only canonised???
    i dun mind hot wife...but i dun fancy cooked wife leh

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    wah you very direct hor. ppl ask for her photo but you ask for photo of her neh
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Juz came back after dinner with my family.......the Pacific oysters damned big this time.....half a dozen already so full liao.

Need to go home again tomorrow for CNY eve.....

Where is everybody? gambling start already?

lets confirm furrycake as the chairperson of the DOF Women's Charter
    huh ? year 2005 so many obstacles for me, still wanna name me chairperson
    shucks gotta go market.... laters
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    huh ? year 2005 so many obstacles for me, still wanna name me chairperson
    shucks gotta go market.... laters
    at this hour?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Came back liao..the crowd.......

Bought the LightS liao. Latest version. $89 fix price.

just met a super rude auntie lor... i wonder if she f**king stuck up or wat... i wore my berms & t-shirt downstairs, den i was on my way to the security door, from outside its use the key system, from inside is the switch... so i think she never press the switch properly, den i was outside, so i use my key to disengage the system. den guess wat... she said... 'xie xie wo zi ji...' i was like, u dun say thank u i won't think u dumb lor... and to praise yourself for something like tis... u better off dead... i curse your whole new year suay...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    just met a super rude auntie lor... i wonder if she f**king stuck up or wat... i wore my berms & t-shirt downstairs, den i was on my way to the security door, from outside its use the key system, from inside is the switch... so i think she never press the switch properly, den i was outside, so i use my key to disengage the system. den guess wat... she said... 'xie xie wo zi ji...' i was like, u dun say thank u i won't think u dumb lor... and to praise yourself for something like tis... u better off dead... i curse your whole new year suay...
    hahahaha.....lot of fire.

and the best part is... i actually open the door & she just walk straight out and tell me tis... pui, like machiam i the security guard or the ahmad there...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

and the best part is... i actually open the door & she just walk straight out and tell me tis... pui, like machiam i the security guard or the ahmad there...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Very long time no sex liao meh? Sound so heaty

harlow...

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    hehehhe.e....

eating curry now. shiok. with sharp head roti.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Maybe he still awaiting for FC photo of her n...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

lets confirm furrycake as the chairperson of the DOF Women's Charter
    Simi har..Depth of Field?

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Maybe he still awaiting for FC photo of her n...
    er...he or she? soma, benign or the rude aunty??

eating curry now. shiok. with sharp head roti.

Har mi curry? I like to go with ang moh bread...different. Especially those french sticks or loaf.

Long time din eat Murtabak liao