Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ... 133853586162636465687388 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 2017

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Then u do all the hsewk loh? Funny! Usually got pretty wives r like tat loh. Heard fr those pretty wives'husband tat they r the one who do most of the hsewk!
    not really... think nowadays, most women would share the housework lah.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    Tomorrow is CNY's eve mah, so need to clean. huh your hubby so strict de?
    Nt really lah! I juz kidding lah! I more jie bi. He juz wan mi to clear my work stuffs! He can't stand those stack of papers n documents lying ard the coffee table loh! I really got to clean n throw those unwanted stuffs! Can't stand too many things in my hse!

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    It's a waste to marry a beautiful wife to cook and do housework .... ugly maids can do that better ...
    marry beautiful wife is for showoff .... but if she can be cooked and got good appetite, then considered it a big bonus.....
    you want to cook your wify ? oh no!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Hav't lah! Take a short rest! Later hubby will do a spot check on the hse!
    Removed "If nt clean, my hubby will make mi kneel on durian."?
    He like it rough?
    Last edited by Ola; 27th January 2006 at 12:36 PM.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    It's a waste to marry a beautiful wife to cook and do housework .... ugly maids can do that better ...
    marry beautiful wife is for showoff .... but if she can be cooked and got good appetite, then considered it a big bonus.....
    OIC!!! Guys hav this kind of thinking! Opss... or only canonised???

not really... think nowadays, most women would share the housework lah.
    Dunno really leh! I heard fr those husbands myself leh! Dunno whether true or nt loh! They sound like veri ke lian like tat!

Nt really lah! I juz kidding lah! I more jie bi. He juz wan mi to clear my work stuffs! He can't stand those stack of papers n documents lying ard the coffee table loh! I really got to clean n throw those unwanted stuffs! Can't stand too many things in my hse!
    oh i cannot stand cups or papers lying around too esp the dishes in the basin. my family dont call me dishwasher for nothing hahahahaha
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Removed "Later hubby make me kneel on durian"?
    He like it rough?
    Rough ur head! ODS!!!!!!!!!

Dunno really leh! I heard fr those husbands myself leh! Dunno whether true or nt loh! They sound like veri ke lian like tat!
    think so leh.. most pretty women dont need to lay a finger lor. they spend the time going spas, manicure, pedicure, facials, beautifying themselves, go shopping stack up their wardrobe. spend bf or hubby money.... i dont have leh. haiz
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

have to go out liao. nope i don't do all the hsework. she's the one to clean the room, i cook

hahahahahaha .....Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No mood de. right clarinet? hahahahahaha......

New words ODS=

oh i cannot stand cups or papers lying around too esp the dishes in the basin. my family dont call me dishwasher for nothing hahahahaha
    I dun leave cups, bowls n plates lying in the basin too! Will wash them on the spot! Even my husband make tea, milo or coffee, I will check for sugar dropping n clean the table top.

I dun leave cups, bowls n plates lying in the basin too! Will wash them on the spot! Even my husband make tea, milo or coffee, I will check for sugar dropping n clean the table top.
    wah im not that hardworking as you, i only request my family to stack them in the basin and i'll wash them before bedtime
    you really jie pi
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    New words ODS=
    what's that?

have to go out liao. nope i don't do all the hsework. she's the one to clean the room, i cook

hahahahahaha .....Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No mood de. right clarinet? hahahahahaha......
    Then u say rite according to post #1233. Nw u say she do the cleaning! U hav't wake up huh?

ODS?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Then u say rite according to post #1233. Nw u say she do the cleaning! U hav't wake up huh?
    she clean room only mah..

wah im not that hardworking as you, i only request my family to stack them in the basin and i'll wash them before bedtime
    you really jie pi
    Hahaha..... oso nt really jie pi loh! Sometimes oso lazy. Dun really sweep my hse regularly. Sweep when I feel like it or really feel it is dirty loh. But sometime will pick all those hair strands when I c it. But sometimes will ignore it! Is the mood loh!

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    what's that?
    Old Dirty Student!

she clean room only mah..
    Wow.... Then both of u only use the room, nt the rest of the hse!