Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 63146515455565758616681 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2017

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    boat quay so many places to eat and you eat at macs??
    so early, only macs open leh
    i had big breakfast, 1 additional hashbrown, tea & half an egg muffin.
    wonder if i should take lunch later hor
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    which/what/whose spring?
    'spring-cleaning' mah, i also duno. later if she online ask her lor
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    so early, only macs open leh
    i had big breakfast, 1 additional hashbrown, tea & half an egg muffin.
    wonder if i should take lunch later hor
    oh..wow. so you specially arrange this meeting ah?

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    oh..wow. so you specially arrange this meeting ah?
    si mi meeting? threesome ah
    nope, he did. any diff
    he'll be joining his new company soon and wont be in this area
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

fish porridge for me to start the day, yummy

Porridge is the best....easy on the stomach. But will get hungry very fast too

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    just finish editing the picture for my uncle sia... think new year another 'awakening'

haiz...

come to think about it... i haven even pack my room yet...
    Sorry to hear tat too!

mmmm...... Furrycake n MMs so secretive!

Kok MM n Eikin!!!!!!! Early in the morn... DT!!! Wash ur brain lah!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Kok MM n Eikin!!!!!!! Early in the morn... DT!!! Wash ur brain lah!
    what? what? what were you thinking? share leh share leh, what's so dirty? your house very dirty?

mmmm...... Furrycake n MMs so secretive!
    nothing secretive lah. a fren working in same bldg as me resigned and joining his new co soon. gonna miss him lor, he's full of craps
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    what? what? what were you thinking? share leh share leh, what's so dirty? your house very dirty?
    My hse dirty nw but will be clean later! All ur brain always so dirty! Go n hav a gd wash lah!

nothing secretive lah. a fren working in same bldg as me resigned and joining his new co soon. gonna miss him lor, he's full of craps
    Huh!!! So coincidence! The world so small!

Got to go liao! Enjoy ur day! Have a Happy Lunar New Year! Huat huh!!
    Last edited by Funny; 27th January 2006 at 10:07 AM.

haha, is it normal always that we miss those ppl who are full of craps when they leave us? ... but when they are around, we "can't stand them" ....
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    haha, is it normal always that we miss those ppl who are full of craps when they leave us? ... but when they are around, we "can't stand them" ....
    yah... find them irritating day in and out, becos they cant seem to get enough of making fun of us. then when we dont talk to them anymore, something is amiss... it's really saddening. this friend isnt the 1st one ... i lost another good fren whom i crapped everyday. dunno why things have to be like that ...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

My hse dirty nw but will be clean later! All ur brain always so dirty! Go n hav a gd wash lah!
    what? what brain dirty? what dirty things do you think we think you think you were doing? share leh? aiyo, i think your brain the dirtiest, we didn't even say anything dirty, you are the one with the dirty mind DOW!!!

Morning ppls..

Early early help my mom test out which brand and type of orange is nice, took at least 6, now tummy FUNNY liao..

Don't know can drink kopi now or not.

Hmmm, u rejected his 求愛. Now he too embarassed to be in the same building ....day in day out

si mi meeting? threesome ah

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Hmmm, u rejected his 求愛. Now he too embarassed to be in the same building ....day in day out
    Probably seeking new pasture .....
    always the Light, .... always.