Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 243944474849505154597499 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 2017

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

  1. #961
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Harlow

  2. #962
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Harlow
    wa lau like a ghost..

  3. #963
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    wa lau like a ghost..
    no mood play with u all....

  4. #964
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    nnb, you can always dont buy when they tell you its $4.90 or ask first.
    nb..how to expect that much when you give them $10 BUCK and the change is $5.10 then you look at them and they pass you the bill. But i was thinking maybe the green tea super nice ley... open up and drink....normal greentea......

    can go starbuck liao.

  5. #965
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    no mood play with u all....
    what is wrong again.....

  6. #966
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    CoNDOM kena ketok ah?
    hahahaha.....CoNDOM kena CoN by CoNKorean nb.......

  7. #967
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Yeah! Look only catch ppl attention. Look only surface nai! After tat is the heart tat count! As long as the heart is gd, tat is the best asset liao. Really! Anyway u hav a gd heart! Tat is the most important! U oso nt ugly wat! U r a beauty in my eye!
    wat about MM and Me.

  8. #968
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    命运在你手里

    To each his/her own lah...some pple lucky, find true love in one go. and lived happily ever after.

    Pple like me, at my age? Start to get the funny idea of one night 200 bucks liao It is sad, but true.

    Ask yourself, with the divorce rate getting higher and higher. The meaning of love is merely a contract at hand. It can be written off anytime. If one is to view love deeply or affectionately? He or she is considered a person who are inflexible of moving forward............

    Today, the love factor is fuelled only by sweetness. Nothing else.





    Sorry to discourage everyone of you,
    the sour grape mood got the betta of me......

  9. #969
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    what is wrong again.....
    having migraine for the past 3day le lah.....

  10. #970
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    To each his/her own lah...some pple lucky, find true love in one go. and lived happily ever after.

    Pple like me, at my age? Start to get the funny idea of one night 200 bucks liao It is sad, but true.

    Ask yourself, with the divorce rate getting higher and higher. The meaning of love is merely a contract at hand. It can be written off anytime. If one is to view love deeply or affectionately? He or she is considered a person who are inflexible of moving forward............

    Today, the love factor is fuelled only by sweetness. Nothing else.





    Sorry to discourage everyone of you,
    the sour grape mood got the betta of me......
    Enjoy your 200buck a night hor..

  11. #971
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    having migraine for the past 3day le lah.....
    Got see doctor or not.

  12. #972
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Enjoy your 200buck a night hor..

    You dunno hokkien meh? Boh hu heah pun ho

    At least that two hundred bucks is appreciated

  13. #973
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    You dunno hokkien meh? Boh hu heah pun ho

    At least that two hundred bucks is appreciated
    hahahaha..at least get to choose mah...choose a better heah lor..

  14. #974
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    hahahaha..at least get to choose mah...choose a better heah lor..


    You sounded more experience than me Where you chiong har?

  15. #975
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Got see doctor or not.
    See le... got all the usually pain killer for migraine

  16. #976
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    You sounded more experience than me Where you chiong har?
    hahahaha...chiong movie learn one..

  17. #977
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    To each his/her own lah...some pple lucky, find true love in one go. and lived happily ever after.

    Pple like me, at my age? Start to get the funny idea of one night 200 bucks liao It is sad, but true.

    Ask yourself, with the divorce rate getting higher and higher. The meaning of love is merely a contract at hand. It can be written off anytime. If one is to view love deeply or affectionately? He or she is considered a person who are inflexible of moving forward............

    Today, the love factor is fuelled only by sweetness. Nothing else.





    Sorry to discourage everyone of you,
    the sour grape mood got the betta of me......
    Then you are very wrong.
    The problem with the high divorce rate lie mainly with people.
    Most expect the other to change and suit themselve but never thought of changing themselve.
    To live together is not easy since both come from different family background.
    To love is to accept not only the good of the other party but also the bad.
    Never never think that you can change the other party after marriage.
    There are couples who are happy even though they live in a small flat, survive on $1000 a month.
    There are couples who live in big house but are never happy.
    It all down to yourself.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  18. #978
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    See le... got all the usually pain killer for migraine
    got eat boh..

  19. #979
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    hahahaha...chiong movie learn one..

    Mai ke ke lah......PM me on where is the hot spots in Sg. I heard of the Tui Nas getting famous liao......

  20. #980
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Then you are very wrong.
    The problem with the high divorce rate lie mainly with people.
    Most expect the other to change and suit themselve but never thought of changing themselve.
    To live together is not easy since both come from different family background.
    To love is to accept not only the good of the other party but also the bad.
    Never never think that you can change the other party after marriage.
    There are couples who are happy even though they live in a small flat, survive on $1000 a month.
    There are couples who live in big house but are never happy.
    It all down to yourself.
    er...agree on some la.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •