Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 223742454647484952577297 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Just pick up a Jenis Grip for the D70s. Batteries still not stable. But the holding is better with it. Vertical button is Ok if you going to shoot portrait all the way. Still no half press.

Average product for that price.

Thought you changing cam already? No drinking tonite har

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    A lot of obstacles lor, someone interested in me....think she purposely said she can't find her.
    Then a good fren of mine is interested in her too, although she rejected him liao......but think the guy not very keen to help.
    So long never keep in touch liao, most likely married with kids and shape like christmas tree too......

Most likely go there ended up taking landscape only
    hahahahaha.....most likely she still single. Don't give up hope until you see it.

MF mah...

MM, autofocus?

hahaha... wanted to get that long ago liao and now the price is right might as well try it out loh...like you said if don't like in the end can still sell away mah at some losses lor.

wah seh, this thread breaking 1000 posts soon, might just need to start a new one by CNY

hahahahaha.....most likely she still single. Don't give up hope until you see it.

She is pretty lor, the best I seen out of that city. Educated, classy looking....tat night she was about to pick me up for karaoke. My fren suddenly came back and accidentally locked the gate wor Ended up stayed home.

Alot of mixed blood ones too....dunno wat the rate for Indon. Shouldn't be tat expensive I think.
    Last edited by Benign; 26th January 2006 at 08:36 PM.

hahaha... wanted to get that long ago liao and now the price is right might as well try it out loh...like you said if don't like in the end can still sell away mah at some losses lor.

Siao meh? I was thinking more on the line of if not make and no loss plan ley. Win Win situations......

Another thing is I thought the battery last very long in D70/D70s, thus not essential to have battery grip lor.

I think time to scout for new keyboard liao....damned wat is happening, my words kept missing.
    Last edited by Benign; 26th January 2006 at 08:38 PM.

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

i think he see the word 'jenis grip' he thought a char bor named jenis want to grip him lor...

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

MM, autofocus?
    er no...mf autofocus i cannot afford

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    i think he see the word 'jenis grip' he thought a char bor named jenis want to grip him lor...
    ...hahahaha...DOM

She is pretty lor, the best I seen out of that city. Educated, classy looking....tat night she was about to pick me up for karaoke. My fren suddenly came back and accidentally locked the gate wor Ended up stayed home.

Alot of mixed blood ones too....dunno wat the rate for Indon. Shouldn't be tat expensive I think.
    wa damn suay.. likely she pick up another man on that night liao.

No drinking tonite har
    how can drink everynight...tonight try to take some picture lor.

wa damn suay.. likely she pick up another man on that night liao.

Dunno wat the story was, only knew she was waiting for this guy working in NY. At the time, I still got a gf Cannot anyhow play play, even the karaoke was with her sis and sista's bf niah.

er no...mf autofocus i cannot afford
    I also cannot afford. which version or series? 645J, 645 1000?

Dunno wat the story was, only knew she was waiting for this guy working in NY. At the time, I still got a gf Cannot anyhow play play, even the karaoke was with her sis and sista's bf niah.
    just go see how la..maybe still fate to be together( for a night? at least ) hahahaha

I also cannot afford. which version or series? 645J, 645 1000?
    whos address or phone number is that?

just go see how la..maybe still fate to be together( for a night? at least ) hahahaha

Ya, fly all the way there. Dun even she married liao, if so, need to sweet talked dunno how many nights.....then for a night? Not worth it, might as well, come up with 1.5 million rupiahs each night for a fling liao.

whos address or phone number is that?

Errr, not our DOM HQ private number

Ya, fly all the way there. Dun even she married liao, if so, need to sweet talked dunno how many nights.....then for a night? Not worth it, might as well, come up with 1.5 million rupiahs each night for a fling liao.
    hahahahaha...DDOM king liao.. (Aus)

hahahahaha...DDOM king liao.. (Aus)

阿弥陀佛, 阿弥陀佛 罪过 罪过