Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 213641444546474851567196 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Those man has no depth mah. Man like all the DOM might look Tiko but those are man of depth.
    man of height you mean...assuming the lady is lying down

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    must see what other can't see........

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    though we all deny it, looks come first. it's cruel but it's true. im serious but no other guys bothered to look at me years ago.
    cos got nowhere to focus? i think even my 1v cross-sensor will have problem

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

hahahahaha........you also mah if not you will not state first liao..

Last time went to Surabaya......saw a duplicate copy of Vivian Chow lor. Dunno she still around boh? This time armed with camera liao......kekeke

man of height you mean...assuming the lady is lying down
    hahahaha....DOM parata again..

No big deal what.. at least you have peace of mind and can do anything without any attention, unlike my wife which is very trouble whenever go to market or walk pass those coffee stall, she felt like alien as all the men attention and stare suddenly point at her direction which make her very uneasy.

aiya you just have no confident only mah but i think you are smart and straight forward and kind heart lor.. better than many many many girl liao.
    NPNT!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Last time went to Surabaya......saw a duplicate copy of Vivian Chow lor. Dunno she still around boh? This time armed with camera liao......kekeke
    Go date her out for a TFCD la.

I will feel good if my camera is a entry level DSLR and could take better picture than the guy with a H1.
    i picking up a mamiya 645 tomorrow

Chat with you guys later......hungry liao

As long as don't pick and choose ppls you are way better liao.
    Hilly or flat i will still TD as long as you are BU.
    not DD ah?

have to go liao .. back in an hour time.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    I used to think like tat too....until, I realised the truth is very superficial. You are what you are holding mah
    hehe..soma..you better let go your other hand liao

Average ppls won't know wat you are holding are a entry level or a Pro body camera one.

Ultimately it's the product(picture) that tell ppls you are good or bad photographer.
    very true

harlow...
    *disappeared*

i picking up a mamiya 645 tomorrow
    wa lau. how many camera you need.

not DD ah?
    hahahaha.......Benign la not me la.

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    harlow...
    *disappeared*
    hahaha....haunting again.

Just pick up a Jenis Grip for the D70s. Batteries still not stable. But the holding is better with it. Vertical button is Ok if you going to shoot portrait all the way. Still no half press.

Average product for that price.

Go date her out for a TFCD la.

A lot of obstacles lor, someone interested in me....think she purposely said she can't find her.
    Then a good fren of mine is interested in her too, although she rejected him liao......but think the guy not very keen to help.
    So long never keep in touch liao, most likely married with kids and shape like christmas tree too......

Most likely go there ended up taking landscape only

wa lau. how many camera you need.
    MF mah...