Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750557095 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

I may go there after CNY lor.

Great, but I dun like CNY....coz the place is too quiet...and alot of good tasty stalls not yet opened mah.

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    I agreed. But nowaday, even my mum told me betta get my act together.....like dun be so slacked or sloppy. Asked me want to buy suits boh? U say I die or not

I dunno, just find when one holding a pro body. The guy next to you get less cocky....
    i take picture with those holding great pro body and great lens and big flash and mine is just the entry level D70s, but most ppls still though i am the main photographer for the event. I don't even bring my flash. I think just be confident lor.

Great, but I dun like CNY....coz the place is too quiet...and alot of good tasty stalls not yet opened mah.
    you serve CS or not, i reach there will let you know thru CS lor.

i take picture with those holding great pro body and great lens and big flash and mine is just the entry level D70s, but most ppls still though i am the main photographer for the event. I don't even bring my flash. I think just be confident lor.

Dunno, me not into the profession. Maybe it is just the crowd thing

Maybe it is the curiousity of having one when price is within reach.....and once interest ran out. U can offload it with minimum damage. For e.g. the 14mm lens....price ok.....at best 20% loss. If lucky, no loss. U get what I mean?

you serve CS or not, i reach there will let you know thru CS lor.

Think my aunt place should have internet still. Let me know lor, but unlikely be back in CNY.
    U familiar with KL?

Dunno, me not into the profession. Maybe it is just the crowd thing

Maybe it is the curiousity of having one when price is within reach.....and once interest ran out. U can offload it with minimum damage. For e.g. the 14mm lens....price ok.....at best 20% loss. If lucky, no loss. U get what I mean?
    OIC..I also give an offer on a S3pro but no reply yet leh.. also think like you loh.

Think my aunt place should have internet still. Let me know lor, but unlikely be back in CNY.
    U familiar with KL?
    After CNY la.. i not really familiar lor. Been there a couple of time and kind of like it there lor.

OIC..I also give an offer on a S3pro but no reply yet leh.. also think like you loh.

New or 2nd? the cam color is great...just slow lor.

The H1 I am interested, can put digital back mah....tat is also another reason why I want it. Anyway, if missed this one sure will be another one.....it is already H2 world liao.

New or 2nd? the cam color is great...just slow lor.

The H1 I am interested, can put digital back mah....tat is also another reason why I want it. Anyway, if missed this one sure will be another one.....it is already H2 world liao.
    2nd lor, will see more and more lor because of D200 mah. i trying to refine my skill first loh so camera body is no really that important yet as i already have the D70s which is quite a capable body liao.

Maybe the next one will be the 1 liao.

After CNY la.. i not really familiar lor. Been there a couple of time and kind of like it there lor.

I see. Then you will be alright. I was thinking of backpacking either in the east coast or hop on a plane somewhere once I get some matters sorted out in KL.
    I will be in KL maybe around two weeks best after I land.....I am desperately in search of R&R.

I see. Then you will be alright. I was thinking of backpacking either in the east coast or hop on a plane somewhere once I get some matters sorted out in KL.
    I will be in KL maybe around two weeks best after I land.....I am desperately in search of R&R.
    Redang is a nice place for R&R lor..

2nd lor, will see more and more lor because of D200 mah. i trying to refine my skill first loh so camera body is no really that important yet as i already have the D70s which is quite a capable body liao.

Maybe the next one will be the 1 liao.

Dunno, I feel more in favour of the D200. Colour wise, you can tweak in PS or using custom curves right? Dunno I am right or not...lately seemed not focus anymore....

Redang is a nice place for R&R lor..

I am thinking of Sabah or Indon. Got friends there mah......

Told me the seafood there cheap....and maybe can get cheaper accomodation too....not to mentioned Air Asia.

Dunno, I feel more in favour of the D200. Colour wise, you can tweak in PS or using custom curves right? Dunno I am right or not...lately seemed not focus anymore....
    Have to try out first lor but everywhere no stock ley. May go try out in KL after CNY.

I am thinking of Sabah or Indon. Got friends there mah......
    R&R still looking for friend? Bu?

R&R still looking for friend? Bu?

Ya, it is bu. But platonic ones lah.

Ya, it is bu. But platonic ones lah.
    How do you know i was about to ask that....

How do you know i was about to ask that....

Wah liew, U are a DOM aren't you?

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I saw LOVE or Heart.

Wah liew, U are a DOM aren't you?
    hahahahaha........you also mah if not you will not state first liao..