Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649546994 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

though we all deny it, looks come first. it's cruel but it's true. im serious but no other guys bothered to look at me years ago.

I am 36 liao......many women came and looked at me. But they all left for someone else. How?

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    I am 36 liao......many women came and looked at me. But they all left for someone else. How?
    you chosey
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    though we all deny it, looks come first. it's cruel but it's true. im serious but no other guys bothered to look at me years ago.
    No big deal what.. at least you have peace of mind and can do anything without any attention, unlike my wife which is very trouble whenever go to market or walk pass those coffee stall, she felt like alien as all the men attention and stare suddenly point at her direction which make her very uneasy.

aiya you just have no confident only mah but i think you are smart and straight forward and kind heart lor.. better than many many many girl liao.

But do you really need the H1? Or just need to spend some money that all?

I think coz of the price is within reach.....and it is the cam I want mah

Dunno I sound correct or not, don't you feel good or special...having a something nicer than the guy next to you? I meant it is like My gun is more powerful than your......

Sorry hor, I dun make much sense....juz woke up from my beauty nap

Don't buy any camera liao, just paste the money on your shirt loh.. can attract woman too.

I think coz of the price is within reach.....and it is the cam I want mah

Dunno I sound correct or not, don't you feel good or special...having a something nicer than the guy next to you? I meant it is like My gun is more powerful than your......

Sorry hor, I dun make much sense....juz woke up from my beauty nap
    I will feel good if my camera is a entry level DSLR and could take better picture than the guy with a H1.

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    No big deal what.. at least you have peace of mind and can do anything without any attention, unlike my wife which is very trouble whenever go to market or walk pass those coffee stall, she felt like alien as all the men attention and stare suddenly point at her direction which make her very uneasy.

aiya you just have no confident only mah but i think you are smart and straight forward and kind heart lor.. better than many many many girl liao.
    haha.. thanks. several ppl already told me i got no confidence.. bo bian, went thru too much. i dont know about stares from ppl. basically im short sighted + astigmatism so i literally cant see, really blind esp at nite.

your wife is good looking what, thats why
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

you chosey

Well, u are not chosey meh?

If you are not, you will kai kai with Banglas liao right? Same to me too, maybe holding hands with someone who lurked around Lucky Plaza too
    Sorry to all the Bangla bros, I am really not racist....juz not very good with words.

Don't buy any camera liao, just paste the money on your shirt loh.. can attract woman too.

Mai ar ni lah......they want more than the H1 mah.

Well, u are not chosey meh?

If you are not, you will kai kai with Banglas liao right? Same to me too, maybe holding hands with someone who lurked around Lucky Plaza too
    Sorry to all the Bangla bros, I am really not racist....juz not very good with words.
    told you liao, only my hubby wans me
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

haha.. thanks. several ppl already told me i got no confidence.. bo bian, went thru too much. i dont know about stares from ppl. basically im short sighted + astigmatism so i literally cant see, really blind esp at nite.

As long as don't pick and choose ppls you are way better liao.
    Hilly or flat i will still TD as long as you are BU.

I will feel good if my camera is a entry level DSLR and could take better picture than the guy with a H1.

I used to think like tat too....until, I realised the truth is very superficial. You are what you are holding mah

Then you got no problem going around with anybody lor.....all you got is blur vision anyway

Mai ar ni lah......they want more than the H1 mah.
    I will buy the 1 no matter what price when i knew i could produce something that most ppls can't with it.

Don't waste money la. Try selling those not using one first lor. Cheap thing usually got fault one just like your 14mm lens. Got go check or not? the spot is deadly.

Then you got no problem going around with anybody lor.....all you got is blur vision anyway
    hahahaha my frens who drive picked me up from my block downstairs had to honk or call me even when the car is right in front of me. i totally cant see 'em
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    As long as don't pick and choose ppls you are way better liao.
    Hilly or flat i will still TD as long as you are BU.
    im selective.. i really cant stand ppl who keep making use of me. i lost few frens last year.......
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

I will buy the 1 no matter what price when i knew i could produce something that most ppls can't with it.

Don't waste money la. Try selling those not using one first lor. Cheap thing usually got fault one just like your 14mm lens. Got go check or not? the spot is deadly.

Checked liao lah.....it is flare. Think it is too wide and susceptible to flares lor.......night shots is fine....maybe need servicing lor. Wait till go back to KL, cheaper there.

Maybe going back to KL soon, so sell also must wait liao....

I used to think like tat too....until, I realised the truth is very superficial. You are what you are holding mah
    Average ppls won't know wat you are holding are a entry level or a Pro body camera one.

Ultimately it's the product(picture) that tell ppls you are good or bad photographer.

im selective.. i really cant stand ppl who keep making use of me. i lost few frens last year.......
    I have told you before liao mah.. those who making use of you because you are more capable mah and they are worst off than you mah that's why in need of you.

Checked liao lah.....it is flare. Think it is too wide and susceptible to flares lor.......night shots is fine....maybe need servicing lor. Wait till go back to KL, cheaper there.

Maybe going back to KL soon, so sell also must wait liao....
    I may go there after CNY lor.

Average ppls won't know wat you are holding are a entry level or a Pro body camera one.

Ultimately it's the product(picture) that tell ppls you are good or bad photographer.

I agreed. But nowaday, even my mum told me betta get my act together.....like dun be so slacked or sloppy. Asked me want to buy suits boh? U say I die or not

I dunno, just find when one holding a pro body. The guy next to you get less cocky....