Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 92429323334353639445984 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    aiyah! dont say parents/grandparents/spouse. our teeth can bite our lips or tongue sometimes leh ! wat to do ? sure got clashes one.

saw your posting..
    Yeah... I agreed! Thks! Juz wrote wat I feel n my experience only!
    Last edited by Funny; 26th January 2006 at 11:00 AM.

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    oi seow ding dong, i got say the multiple choice for you meh? 不打自招

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Yeah! U r rite! Sometimes wan to vomit blood! But really can't live w/o them. Can't imagine life w/o them!
    saw your posting... i think i wont post there anymore.. the guy just wants to let out his frustrations thats all. he loves his parents but its just too tough on him now

my grandma niam geng at me 1 hr last nite... i dont even dare to "hmm" one sound. cant deny that i'll want to vomit but old people are jewels

well, when they're around we complain too many things to do for them. too many utensils to wash, clothes to wash, things to buy and money to give them. but when you realised they are gone for good.. no need to do those things already... empty feeling. im speaking from my exp.. my paternal grandpa passed away 2 yrs ago.. i cant take it..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

saw your posting... i think i wont post there anymore.. the guy just wants to let out his frustrations thats all. he loves his parents but its just too tough on him now

my grandma niam geng at me 1 hr last nite... i dont even dare to "hmm" one sound. cant deny that i'll want to vomit but old people are jewels

well, when they're around we complain too many things to do for them. too many utensils to wash, clothes to wash, things to buy and money to give them. but when you realised they are gone for good.. no need to do those things already... empty feeling. im speaking from my exp.. my paternal grandpa passed away 2 yrs ago.. i cant take it..
    See.. you are beauty from within. ICB=internal chio bu.

Anyone know how to share a powerpoint here?
    I got something nice for all of you ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Anyone know how to share a powerpoint here?
    I got something nice for all of you ...
    upload somewhere den put a link lor
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Upload to where?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Yeah! I agreed! Choy! Choy! Choy lah! Sometimes I will imagine wat if they no longer here! I will feel veri veri veri loss n sad loh. Wish they will live forever. I feel that they r my guardian angels.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Yeah! I agreed! Choy! Choy! Choy lah! Sometimes I will imagine wat if they no longer here! I will feel veri veri veri loss n sad loh. Wish they will live forever. I feel that they r my guardian angels.
    we also mah.

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    we also mah.
    Got to log off liao! Got to do some work if nt let my papa, my mama, my hubby, my grandparents, my hse, my chairs, my table, my TV, my etc down liao!

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    ya lor upload where?

yahoo briefcase or folder which can be shared with everyone

Hope all of you like it
    http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=9835657
    For Sons and Daughters.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    King Tut I know....but King Fart? Which kingdom?
    KOF!! dun play play!

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Or FYSCB also can.
    ???? what's this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    ???? what's this mean?
    hahaha...i can think of quite a few ranging from super crude to super sweet

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hahaha...i can think of quite a few ranging from super crude to super sweet
    list it down!

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    list it down!
    i'll just give you one...for now

funny young sweet char bor

hmmm.... all i can say is "DOM".

or Funny Young Sexy Chio Bu.