Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1419222324252629344974 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    FC, u still havt go back hm huh?
    just got online, at home

fried hokkien prawn mee ? try the one at AMK central, not bad yeoh
    long time didnt go there le, dunno the stall still around.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    just got online, at home

the one at the hawker centre beside jubilee? OISHI NE!

just got online, at home

AMK central 1 change liao! The hokkien mee su*k!!!! Nvr in my entire life had I ever eat such a horrible tasting hokkien mee.

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    Yup! one of the best i have had
    is it still around ? i must go try! meeting my fren staying Toa Payoh on chu san. dunno they open or not
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

No longer liao lah!

No longer liao lah!
    huh? move away or closed down? that part not affected by the renovation what

AMK central 1 change liao! The hokkien mee su*k!!!! Nvr in my entire life had I ever eat such a horrible tasting hokkien mee.
    serious?
    im a good lover leh! shucks lah!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

hmm see whether still the same uncle cooking or not! im going there on chu san. my fren also loves to eat leh.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

serious?
    im a good lover leh! shucks lah!
    maybe Funny wanted to order hokkien mee but ordered char kway teow instead, and started to wonder how come the hokkien mee so black and flat and doesn't taste like hokkien mee

The 24hr S11, rite? Nw in between the zhu chang fen n the rasa sayang western. Really disappointed. Tasteless!

maybe Funny wanted to order hokkien mee but ordered char kway teow instead, and started to wonder how come the hokkien mee so black and flat and doesn't taste like hokkien mee
    Ur head lah!

actually if its the same stall we talking about, it's really one of the best i tasted
    char kway teow? i recommend Funny to go Fook Hai hawker centre to eat the stall used to operate at Outram Road's one.

hahhahaa suddenly im sounding like a glutton
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    well the place is close for reno...but definitely the best hokkien prawn mee I had eaten..you can ask Drudkh coz he tried it once...
    still under reno? so long ah?
    when will it reopen?

just had my dinner... bak kut teh with pig stomach, yum~!

actually if its the same stall we talking about, it's really one of the best i tasted
    char kway teow? i recommend Funny to go Fook Hai hawker centre to eat the stall used to operate at Outram Road's one.

Dunno leh! Tat time taste really horrible! My mum say so too! That time, the stall juz open. Cook by a auntie! Recently go there again, cook by a uncle gg to be a ah pek. But the experience scare mi off liao so nt gg to try liao!

Drudkh farted...
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    well the place is close for reno...but definitely the best hokkien prawn mee I had eaten..you can ask Drudkh coz he tried it once...
    %^$(%&)^) dat time drove down wif colleagues & saw it under reno

Dunno leh! Tat time taste really horrible! My mum say so too! That time, the stall juz open. Cook by a auntie! Recently go there again, cook by a uncle gg to be a ah pek. But the experience scare mi off liao so nt gg to try liao!
    why leh, the uncle is a 'Sexy Senior Citizen' (a.k.a. DOM) is it?

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    Drudkh farted...
    acutally i did fart!

i ate that time, was cooked by uncle. maybe uncle sick at that time, so asked auntie stand in ? i still go & there, no harm lah. for me quite jia lat... even awful taste also finish all. im not called a rubbish bin for nothing
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i shall go try during lunch after dropping off photos at KT tml... but always long queue one

HEY... wait a minute... this is a Weight Loss Cafe thread, why we talking abt sinful food *looks at tummy*