Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 38111213141518233863 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    that was probably my initial reaction

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

not enough to make half a cup..
    i believe more than enough lor. too many DOMs liao
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    i'm trying to figure out how this scene is like...DOMs milk cow or cow milk DOMs??

i think have to put NC-16 sign up liao
    Both way and must put XXX sign.

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    you pah jiao

i believe more than enough lor. too many DOMs liao
    You doing the milking for all the DOM?

that was probably my initial reaction
    Really..

Have to make a move liao.. remember to take picture hor..

PM me i reconfirm..
    PM your head
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i see before...you not flat
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    just now i read "body in mind"

Fann wong said.. she believe in Good water "forifiet mineral"water
    what that mean ah
    Before i go.. A test has been done on many water, don't waste money on those.. Just get the distill water as it contain nothing in and cheap. But don't take too much as it has no mineral at all.

just now i read "body in mind"

Fann wong said.. she believe in Good water "forifiet mineral"water
    what that mean ah
    you mean fortified ? usually with those vitamins & minerals etc etc
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Before i go.. A test has been done on many water, don't waste money on those.. Just get the distill water as it contain nothing in and cheap. But don't take too much as it has no mineral at all.
    actually it's all gimmick... sg has no natural environments so we have to rely on tap water. unless you loaded or hubby doesnt mind you spending money on those, then you could stick to these water. there's a time when there's this crazy on Evian water spray for facial

i read Fann Wong's 'secrets'. basically she has a good eating habits, i mean shes eating loads of birds nests and other good soups. not to mention she doesnt go under the sun and shes born that way.

haiz.. i just spent another S$80+ during lunch just now to buy 1 loose powder. what have i been doing
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

actually it's all gimmick... sg has no natural environments so we have to rely on tap water. unless you loaded or hubby doesnt mind you spending money on those, then you could stick to these water. there's a time when there's this crazy on Evian water spray for facial

i read Fann Wong's 'secrets'. basically she has a good eating habits, i mean shes eating loads of birds nests and other good soups. not to mention she doesnt go under the sun and shes born that way.

haiz.. i just spent another S$80+ during lunch just now to buy 1 loose powder. what have i been doing
    Trying to beautify yourself lor
    除了爱, 我一无所有

wow.. yesterday i bought 4 bottle of 1.5litre of distill water.. my husband carried until grumbling.
    Wow furry good to know u are pampering yourself ..
    life short.. cannot wait until 40 then pamper urself right
    1.5 litre X 4 = 6 litres... ah nia, i pei fu your hubby
    your hubby very sweet to you

well i kena nagged too much liao. ppl been telling me off that i dont look after myself. dont buy clothes or buy facial pdts those things lor. true lor, wait till 40 then repair the cracks too late liao. maybe we meet up one day next mth to go shopping?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    actually for them, no hope liao...

they should pin their hopes on their future... like sons & daughters...

so anybody who wanna have handsome sons or beautiful daughters, can bring their wifes or themselves (female only) to me... i'll help them carve out a better offspring...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    trying? i think i went gila mode... bought S$200 worth of facial pdts in 2 days
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i think i also, spent 1k on things i dun even know what i bought or used for the last week... still puzzling me... what did i do...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    actually for them, no hope liao...

they should pin their hopes on their future... like sons & daughters...

so anybody who wanna have handsome sons or beautiful daughters, can bring their wifes or themselves (female only) to me... i'll help them carve out a better offspring...
    you kns
    i already know im hopeless, dont dig into it lah
    im trying !!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i think i also, spent 1k on things i dun even know what i bought or used for the last week... still puzzling me... what did i do...
    CNY shopping spree is it? you rich man , so spending that amt is norm for you
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

sigh ... should just go to hardware shop and buy fine sandpaper. I think cost less than $1.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

since my cherish passed away.. i no mood for shopping ..
    But maybe next mth will be better
    eating and drink coffee i sure on.
    scare when shopping u ask me nice or not.. i will look "blank"to you... basically mind not really as active.
    every yr i will want to go CHinatown for new yr.. now not even have the urge to go there at all -____- life is retarded.
    Bugis village is a nice place for shopping ..
    this mth quite hectic for me, been busy buying stuffs for home then only yesterday start buying things for myself.
    ok try to arrange makan + kopi section next mth?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。