Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 691011121316213661 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Out door..with shade and sun..
    i doubt will have shadow anyway...just make sure subject not very near the wall lor..

besides...if use LS sure massive light loss...end up only got a bit of catchlights

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 9) - Finally the long waited CNY is here! Huat huh!

Just took 3 days ago.. now not so nice liao leh.
    you want to go try the stall at Amoy Street Hawker? fish head very fresh and gravy is great i heard. my frens highly recommend it becos they know i'll throw up at the slightest fishy smell
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    i doubt will have shadow anyway...just make sure subject not very near the wall lor..

besides...if use LS sure massive light loss...end up only got a bit of catchlights
    So you still find those diy bc better or those normal difuser?

So you still find those diy bc better or those normal difuser?
    which normal diffuser? at least bc still better than omnibounce...omnibounce or the diffuser that comes with sb800 give shadows galore

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    you want to go try the stall at Amoy Street Hawker? fish head very fresh and gravy is great i heard. my frens highly recommend it becos they know i'll throw up at the slightest fishy smell
    Amoy street Hawker? which one? at the market or where..

wonder what neh neh curry will look like...
    employ all DOMs.. then make them wear aprons
    eat neh du and wear bras outside the aprons and serve customers
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i think i rather go buy over hooters... yes..and hooters is already that bad...

Amoy street Hawker? which one? at the market or where..
    i also dunno, later go ask them. it's the one inside the market i think.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

which normal diffuser? at least bc still better than omnibounce...omnibounce or the diffuser that comes with sb800 give shadows galore
    I think i saw a few type at the mo thread and i think they are selling those bc type too.

maybe i should just get the bc type. diy very the funny leh. with all the minister around.
    Last edited by soma; 25th January 2006 at 02:22 PM.

I think i saw a few type at the mo thread and i think they are selling those bc type too.

maybe i should just get the bc type. diy very the funny leh. with all the minster around.
    go artfriend and buy this white pvc or acrylic board. then cut to size. attach to flash using velcro or rubberband...

i think looks good lor....even if you think looks silly at least its still more effective...

i think i rather go buy over hooters... yes..and hooters is already that bad...
    you asked for it wat
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

go artfriend and buy this white pvc or acrylic board. then cut to size. attach to flash using velcro or rubberband...

i think looks good lor....even if you think looks silly at least its still more effective...
    er.. can show me your's or not.. pm me the picture leh.

you asked for it wat
    you want a job?

er.. can show me your's or not.. pm me the picture leh.
    tonite i take pics...remind me

maybe i should just get the bc type. diy very the funny leh. with all the minister around.
    btw...i think LS looks even more silly...if you think minister will laugh at diy bc..i think he/she see LS sure laugh until pengz...

wah...minister.. mak neh neh you pro photographer ah?

you want a job?
    what jobby? i can go source neh du for the DOMs who would be serving
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

tonite i take pics...remind me
    K. have to leave now. log in tonight.

btw...i think LS looks even more silly...if you think minister will laugh at diy bc..i think he/she see LS sure laugh until pengz...

wah...minister.. mak neh neh you pro photographer ah?
    hahahaha.....just take for fun one la..

what jobby? i can go source neh du for the DOMs who would be serving
    no need...for you lagi easy. just walk around can liao. top-optional