Thread: Odaiba , Tokyo

Default Odaiba , Tokyo

Last edited by teowws; 16th November 2002 at 12:23 PM.

any shots from the toyota city?

Originally posted by Shadus
    any shots from the toyota city?
    Went in but did not really shoot anything, 1 round go liao. Actually wanted to try the big ferris wheel (my main purpose of going Odaiba) but no luck , the wind too strong so no rides allowed

MingGuan
    Guests

Great shot of the rainbow bridge. Was the shot taken at the Aqua City Odaiba (aka Tokyo Manhattan")?

Originally posted by MingGuan
    Great shot of the rainbow bridge. Was the shot taken at the Aqua City Odaiba (aka Tokyo Manhattan")?

Thanks but i feel if i bring along a tripod will have come out better, i'm puting my F100 on a ledge (i feel don't give a really good view) and exposed it for a few seconds. Yes its taken from Odaiba Aqua city

MingGuan
    Guests

Yeah agreed on the tripod thing. For night shots, should always bring a tripod. However, it's pretty windy on the deck. The last time I was there, I actually had to hang my camera bag onto the tripod to stablize it!
    :P

Originally posted by teowws

Thanks but i feel if i bring along a tripod will have come out better, i'm puting my F100 on a ledge (i feel don't give a really good view) and exposed it for a few seconds. Yes its taken from Odaiba Aqua city