Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Sucidal thoughts anyone?

Default Re: Sucidal thoughts anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    depression is curable............just take a look at DCA
    ask DCA to help u find a GF, then u got more problems to solve then to think about the problems u use to have..right?
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    err... u not my type...

u also not my type

Death is not the solution if you have a problem ....you see it as unsolvable as you are not in the right frame of mind to think logically at the moment, speak to someone professional and I believe you can get out of it . They are people out there who are worse than most of us , no lodging, no money , poor , troubled but they still live a meaningful life ..cheer up Okie ...

I can only cure those heartbreak girls... but after i tell them my status, i see them dropping from the skies like raindrops falling on my head... and i feel the earth move under my feet...

Sorry Sean, I gave a bad example....

Certainly, u are much worthy than DCA.

wa lau so happening here.. chio bu and dom and she/he all here..

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    wa lau so happening here.. chio bu and dom and she/he all here..
    with u around... we might even get a Sucidal thoughts anyone? Season 999. Save the best for last edition...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    with u around... we might even get a Sucidal thoughts anyone? Season 99.
    hahahaha...... don't like that said leh...i am here to talk dirty only. .

Suicidal thoughts are signs of Clinical Depression. It can be a very serious matter, especially if it leads to Major Depression. With proper consultation and treatment - depression is curable. Pls seek help.

http://www.imh.com.sg/corp_info/contact.htm

hi sean

try to relax. if you need to destress, we can go shoot together cuz I don't live too far from you.

and I was from MSHS too.

hello Sean, what can we do for you? let's know how we can help you. Have faith that you can overcome this problem =)

Quote Originally Posted by seanlim
    er any idea what no. to call (you all personally recommend)?....dun really trust those in teenage mags
    hey man, PM me when you decide to do suicide. I'll be your photographer, FOC.

such thoughts did come across me.. there's a pt where i felt as if no energy to face the challenges anymore. so much to deal and countless questions on why this, why that. i'm always smiling to everyone i meet but only when im alone in my own room, then i'll unmask myself. cried myself to sleep very often. until a pt where i'm truly exhausted.. just last week, i gave up wondering why so.... simply becos im too weary to think further.

until a good fren told me lately :

when you think you have no shoes to wear, think about those who have no feet.

cruel but true. we should always count our blessings. life has to be filled with challenges from time to time. else we'll see no purpose to live on anymore.

hope you think carefully about ending your life in sg. even when you're dead, the police would 1. handcuff you. 2. whip your body 3 times .... becos it's a crime to commit suicide. treasure life, it's beautiful.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    such thoughts did come across me.. there's a pt where i felt as if no energy to face the challenges anymore. so much to deal and countless questions on why this, why that. i'm always smiling to everyone i meet but only when im alone in my own room, then i'll unmask myself. cried myself to sleep very often. until a pt where i'm truly exhausted.. just last week, i gave up wondering why so.... simply becos im too weary to think further.

until a good fren told me lately :

when you think you have no shoes to wear, think about those who have no feet.

cruel but true. we should always count our blessings. life has to be filled with challenges from time to time. else we'll see no purpose to live on anymore.

hope you think carefully about ending your life in sg. even when you're dead, the police would 1. handcuff you. 2. whip your body 3 times .... becos it's a crime to commit suicide. treasure life, it's beautiful.
    wa furrycake you're good i post a cat picture for you at WLC.

Like the bold sentence.

Hi.

Seriously if you such thoughts, please confide or at least talk to someone whom you trust.

Ending of one's life is never a solution, it'll become a problem or even problems for someone else!

There's always HOPE!

Quote Originally Posted by popeye
    hey man, PM me when you decide to do suicide. I'll be your photographer, FOC.
    Onz...i tell u place and time...u take tripod there ready for me to "splat"...but u will only get one chance hor...
    Sell SingStraitsTimes the Pic...donate to CLubsnap the earnings...later headlines : Teen Photographer Commits Suicide Due to Peer Pressure

Quote Originally Posted by schon
    hi sean

try to relax. if you need to destress, we can go shoot together cuz I don't live too far from you.

and I was from MSHS too.
    Once a marist always a marist.. = ) MAY I know what year u graduated?

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    hello sean, are you listening?
    Sorry i logged off early didnt catch your reply ...anw..i owe them alittle of a Dslr...not the full price..

Quote Originally Posted by seanlim
    Onz...i tell u place and time...u take tripod there ready for me to "splat"...but u will only get one chance hor...
    Sell SingStraitsTimes the Pic...donate to CLubsnap the earnings...later headlines : Teen Photographer Commits Suicide Due to Peer Pressure
    liddat better choose a good date lah... den we also organise a TFCD... 1 shot 1 kill...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Onz...in case you all maybe suspects...stand opp. then use 600mm or sth..

Haizz, why so many think of dying these days

Is it a trend? Should I follow.......sound like fun

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast