Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 68

Thread: Cockcroaches In Car

  1. #41

    Default Re: Crocoaches In Car

    Roaches Trap, insecticide, pandan leaves, cleaning, sauna all won't help?

    Learn this song then...

    HELLO !看我!你在害怕什麼?
    是我錯,沒能夠啊 … 把自己變得成熟
    傷口 那麼多 已經不怕再痛
    沒什麼 轉身以後 我會練成護體神功!

    看見蟑螂 我不怕不怕啦
    我神經比較大 不怕不怕不怕啦
    膽怯只會讓自己更憔悴
    麻痺也是勇敢表現

    一個人睡也不怕不怕啦
    勇氣當棉被 不怕不怕不怕啦
    夜晚再黑我就當看不見
    太陽一定就快出現 …

    HELLO !看我!你在害怕什麼?
    是我錯,沒能夠啊 … 把自己變得成熟
    傷口 那麼多 ( 口白 ) 沒地方可以再受傷了
    沒什麼 轉身以後 我會練成護體神功!

    看見蟑螂 我不怕不怕啦
    我神經比較大 不怕不怕不怕啦
    膽怯只會讓自己更憔悴
    麻痺也是勇敢表現

    一個人睡也不怕不怕啦
    勇氣當棉被 不怕不怕不怕啦
    夜晚再黑我就當看不見
    太陽一定就快出現 …


  2. #42
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Crocoaches In Car

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    get a roach trap
    I use one called ZORO ZORO made in Japan.

  3. #43

    Default Re: Crocoaches In Car

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Roaches Trap, insecticide, pandan leaves, cleaning, sauna all won't help?

    Learn this song then...

    HELLO !看我!你在害怕什麼?
    是我錯,沒能夠啊 … 把自己變得成熟
    傷口 那麼多 已經不怕再痛
    沒什麼 轉身以後 我會練成護體神功!

    看見蟑螂 我不怕不怕啦
    我神經比較大 不怕不怕不怕啦
    膽怯只會讓自己更憔悴
    麻痺也是勇敢表現

    一個人睡也不怕不怕啦
    勇氣當棉被 不怕不怕不怕啦
    夜晚再黑我就當看不見
    太陽一定就快出現 …

    HELLO !看我!你在害怕什麼?
    是我錯,沒能夠啊 … 把自己變得成熟
    傷口 那麼多 ( 口白 ) 沒地方可以再受傷了
    沒什麼 轉身以後 我會練成護體神功!

    看見蟑螂 我不怕不怕啦
    我神經比較大 不怕不怕不怕啦
    膽怯只會讓自己更憔悴
    麻痺也是勇敢表現

    一個人睡也不怕不怕啦
    勇氣當棉被 不怕不怕不怕啦
    夜晚再黑我就當看不見
    太陽一定就快出現 …

    ....................................... -____-|||

  4. #44

    Default Re: Crocoaches In Car

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Happy
    a few things that worked for me:
    1. never park over a drain grating. the further from the block or ground floor (if you have multi-storey cp) the better.
    2. write to the town council (not hdb - Hey Don't Bother) and CC your MP. tell them about the infestation -- if possible cite other places like lifts, corridors etc that you find these vermins, and the embarrassment should be enough for them to start fogging the place.

    of course all these are temporary, and may require a few nasty emails because these fellas will say that their contractor has already done a good job blah*99999999

    as a photographer, your weapon is your camera. take shots of the cockroach encounters and email the entire files -- no, don't bother to compress hahahaha... and they should get the message.

    then when they are fogging, ask them sun pian fog your car also loh.

  5. #45

    Default Re: Crocoaches In Car

    drive faster!!! ....... let those pest flung off your babe.........

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Cockcroaches In Car

    has the problem been solved? try putting mothballs ? maybe there're many hidden roaches eggs or mini roaches leh i was told if you find 1 roach, there're hundreds of them hiding away...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Cockcroaches In Car

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    has the problem been solved? try putting mothballs ? maybe there're many hidden roaches eggs or mini roaches leh i was told if you find 1 roach, there're hundreds of them hiding away...
    tat day i found out i got roaches eggs in my studio lights bag... lucky i bring it to my auntie place, the cockroack never havoc there... else i sure dio kan...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #48

    Default Re: Crocoaches In Car

    go buy those crocoaches poison (small black plastic that allow crocoaches to go in and go out...then die...then when their families touch it...they die too.

    Very effective! Tried it
    DR KOH KHO KING

  9. #49
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Crocoaches In Car

    Where to buy? How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kho King
    go buy those crocoaches poison (small black plastic that allow crocoaches to go in and go out...then die...then when their families touch it...they die too.

    Very effective! Tried it
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  10. #50

    Default Re: Crocoaches In Car

    in Malaysia I know, but in Singapore I am not sure. You can visit some big hypermarket (Carrefour, Giant...etc.) and look at the insect poison (Ridset, Sheltox) section. If I remember correctly it should be Sheltox brand. One box has 6 small pieces inside. U can put one or two in your car front and back seats, after few days u will not see crocoaches anymore, or only corps of them.
    DR KOH KHO KING

  11. #51
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Crocoaches In Car

    Thanks bro. I go jalan jalan if hypermarket got or not.

    I found roaches inside my car too, but small ones. Must kill them all before they grow big man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kho King
    in Malaysia I know, but in Singapore I am not sure. You can visit some big hypermarket (Carrefour, Giant...etc.) and look at the insect poison (Ridset, Sheltox) section. If I remember correctly it should be Sheltox brand. One box has 6 small pieces inside. U can put one or two in your car front and back seats, after few days u will not see crocoaches anymore, or only corps of them.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  12. #52

    Default Re: Crocoaches In Car

    you are most welcome...

    If you go Giant in JB (at Leisure Mall), there should have

    worse comes to worst...change car loh!
    DR KOH KHO KING

  13. #53
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Crocoaches In Car



    If the roach problem never adress, no matter how you change also no use right? They'll still come bugging me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kho King
    you are most welcome...

    If you go Giant in JB (at Leisure Mall), there should have

    worse comes to worst...change car loh!
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  14. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Cockcroaches In Car

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    tat day i found out i got roaches eggs in my studio lights bag... lucky i bring it to my auntie place, the cockroack never havoc there... else i sure dio kan...
    you hor....... -_______________________-""""
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Crocoaches In Car

    Quote Originally Posted by Kho King
    you are most welcome...

    If you go Giant in JB (at Leisure Mall), there should have

    worse comes to worst...change car loh!
    change car ? can get pest control ppl to come and try to rid of the roaches as a last resort. no kidding, man.. roaches are really one kind. i hate 'em

    you can always smell 'em whenever they're around (at least for me). esp when i used to take those SBS buses.. then i'll freak out whenever i see these xiao qiangs running around esp on the upper deck buses
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  16. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: Crocoaches In Car

    I use this "Golden Rooster" brand of cockroach poison, bought from ntuc...very cheap and very effective.. it looks like sand. Leave it there over night and you will see dead bodies the next day. Ha ha..

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    46

    Default Re: Crocoaches In Car

    Quote Originally Posted by jlchong
    I use this "Golden Rooster" brand of cockroach poison, bought from ntuc...very cheap and very effective.. it looks like sand. Leave it there over night and you will see dead bodies the next day. Ha ha..
    Yes, I did that also.... it WORKS! in addition,heard that Crocoaches don't like nice smell.... so... I put a piece of Lux soap bar in the car..... did not see them ever since....just my experience to share....
    Last edited by steve75; 1st February 2006 at 03:39 PM.

  18. #58
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Crocoaches In Car

    Thanks for sharing. Will try the golden rooster!

    Quote Originally Posted by steve75
    Yes, I did that also.... it WORKS! in addition,heard that Crocoaches don't like nice smell.... so... I put a piece of Lux soap bar in the bar..... did not see them ever since....just my experience to share....
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  19. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Crocoaches In Car

    Quote Originally Posted by jlchong
    I use this "Golden Rooster" brand of cockroach poison, bought from ntuc...very cheap and very effective.. it looks like sand. Leave it there over night and you will see dead bodies the next day. Ha ha..
    think it works last year... tis year u need Golden Doggie...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  20. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Crocoaches In Car

    Quote Originally Posted by Heartshape
    Bro, if you keep your car clean the roaches will lose interest and find a new home.
    Give the floor boards of your car a good vacuum. Wash all the mats with soap and sun-dry them thoroughly. Get some stain removers and remove any signs of spilled food or drink on the seats if they are fabric. If leather, get leather cleaner. Give the interior, i.e dashboard, door panels, centre console, rear arm rest, all seats and head rests a good clean with a damp cloth to remove dust and any bits of food and dirt.
    I know your kid spills food once and again and you cannot stop that. Your best bet is to make sure you clean thoroughly when spills occur.
    Insecticides, traps, pandan leaves, etc, etc are all but temporary measures that chase them into hiding. As soon as the strength clears with the air they'll come out again. Keeping your car clean will ensure they disappear for good.
    how cleaner can you get from a new vehicle? Mine's new and it's attacked by roaches alerady..
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •