Thread: Sleeping Beauty

Default Sleeping Beauty

caught my gf asleep against the wall. i liked the way light fell on her face. Thanks for your comments

Default Re: Sleeping Beauty

Beautiful. I really enjoy this shot... How does it look in Black and White??

how do u like it? i prefer the color version.. warmer colors help bring out the feeling im trying to evoke.

If you don't mind, I'd like to play around with it a bit and I'll get back to you.

I find this one to be softer... and you still have the colors and shadows

true..no doubt looks better...thanks for your input and comments

No problem Your photography is exellent, and Photoshop always makes it even better... (if it's possible)

I prefer the one in black & white...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

I htink with that lihgitng the b/w one looks better
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

impressive! getting better with each shot!
    Many are culled, few are chosen

I like the original shoot, just perhaps changing the colour of the tank top to match the rest would be better. An yeah, such a lovely girlfriend you have!

Quote Originally Posted by AngelZhou
    An yeah, such a lovely girlfriend you have!
    hehe..thanks.. wait till she finds out she is on clubsnap with guys criticising her... lol
    Last edited by satya; 24th January 2006 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by satya
    hehe..thanks.. wait till she finds out she is on clubsnap with guys criticising her... lol
    as far as i concern, we are criticising the photograph, not the model. Even if the model does not look right, if i were about to comment, i would address it to the photographer for not choosing the proper model / talent. It's a photographer decission to press the shutter. He can always reject if he see make up / model / styling / anything goes wrong.

After all it's ClubSNAP not ClubPOSE so never ever blame the model for anything.

But I think your gf make a great model. Really. She's lovely.

as far as i concern, we are criticising the photograph, not the model. Even if the model does not look right, if i were about to comment, i would address it to the photographer for not choosing the proper model / talent. It's a photographer decission to press the shutter. He can always reject if he see make up / model / styling / anything goes wrong.

After all it's ClubSNAP not ClubPOSE so never ever blame the model for anything.

But I think your gf make a great model. Really. She's lovely.
    i think u misunderstood me...i meant "positive criticism".. not negative.. what i said was "wait till she finds out guys on clubsnap are saying she looks lovely"

and i do agree to what u said above as well.. BTW thanks for the compliments..no doubt she is lovely

Quote Originally Posted by satya
    i think u misunderstood me...i meant "positive criticism".. not negative.. what i said was "wait till she finds out guys on clubsnap are saying she looks lovely"

and i do agree to what u said above as well.. BTW thanks for the compliments..no doubt she is lovely
    oh okay okay I C I C.

Sorry leh I guess I still work up on someone who 'blame' the model for the shoot not turning allright ( okay lah i over reacting since that's case is like longgggg time ago ) but until now I stand by my feet on anything wrong blame the photographer.

I like the original shoot, just perhaps changing the colour of the tank top to match the rest would be better. An yeah, such a lovely girlfriend you have!
    two votes for the ori.. I think its over saturated though.. lower it abit I think still looks better than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by slaam
    two votes for the ori.. I think its over saturated though.. lower it abit I think still looks better than the others.
    yea i guess.. i have a thing for saturated colors...i guess its too much at times...thanks for all your honest feedback and encouragement.