Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How did u train yr hand not to shake during taking pixs for a long time like 1 1/2 h?

Default Re: Canon 350D User Please Reply..

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffreywai
    Hi all,

Please try to leave some message about Canon 350D. I am a new user for it.
    Hope to have some technique of using Canon 350D.
    Thanks...

Jeffrey
    Hi, go to the Canon forum in clubsnap to get help.

Ideally, try to ask more specific questions on what you want to know. Also, make sure you've read the camera manual fully before asking. If not, it's difficult for others to answer and some sensitive people may jump at you for asking question to which answers can be found in the camera manual.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Clockunder; 24th January 2006 at 01:16 AM.

Default Re: how did u train yr hand not to shake during taking pixs for a long time like 1 1/2 hr

i may be newbie but the answer to your question would be...
    hold your breath when your bout to shoot the subject and do not..i repeat do not snap when your bout to shoot but press slowly. if you've been thru the army u will know what i mean. it's just the same technique on how not to shake yr hands. hope this info will help you.

Default Re: how did u train yr hand not to shake during taking pixs for a long time like 1 1/2 hr

your left hand.... don't forget to support the weight of the camera with your left hand too!

Same advice as those who have posted before. Breathe out and hold it when you are about to shoot and squeeze it slowly (then agian theres mirror shake so ) Also anticipating action is one of the best things that you have to leanr fomr expereince.
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

haha drink less beer... haha i saw brainac on television and it shows tat one mug of beer actually lets u perform better but more than tat, your performance goes down hill...

Default Re: how did u train yr hand not to shake during taking pixs for a long time like 1 1/

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lim
    or dig your nose more? lol
    my arms are quite strong and steady! all thanks to the long lost special technique.

Default Re: how did u train yr hand not to shake during taking pixs for a long time like 1 1/

Quote Originally Posted by Canew
    Pablo, why not to drink?

Hi Canew,

If I have had too much to drink, I want to go pee. If I can't go pee, then I tend to wiggle (shake)
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

I've shot concerts before with 70-200 and 300mm handheld....
    eat. drink. shoot

1. 1 and a half hour is not too long time
    2. use proper support.

drink more beer.. no enough alcohol can make one shivers...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123