Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How did u train yr hand not to shake during taking pixs for a long time like 1 1/2 h?

Default Re: how did u train yr hand not to shake during taking pixs for a long time like 1 1/

Quote Originally Posted by solarii
    Huh? What r u doing? Holding onto the camera? Just hang it ard your neck, or sling it on yr shoulder. Even if you held onto it it shouldn't be a problem... 1 hour ONLY!!!

Its still much easier than NS... hold a stupid rifle and run, then expect you to shoot while you're still catching your breath. Isn't that worst?
    can shoot, any how shoot lor...

*pant, pant*

Default Re: how did u train yr hand not to shake during taking pixs for a long time like 1 1/

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo
    Try not to drink a lot of water.
    Pablo, why not to drink?

Quote Originally Posted by simon80
    u a smoker?
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmax
    Why you ask that? Withdrawal symptoms?
    no lar, cause holding camera in one hand, cig in the other
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Default Re: how did u train yr hand not to shake during taking pixs for a long time like 1 1/2 hr

if you went thru NS
    this should be easy
    or use a monopod

Default Re: how did u train yr hand not to shake during taking pixs for a long time like 1 1/2 hr

Event shooters especially concert photogs can shoot for hours with heavy equipment. There are some basic tips actually:

1. Adapt a good shooting posture.
    2. Shoot more and train (ie. pushups, pullups, whatever)
    3. Be more selective of what you shoot. You dun have to shoot every single movement or bit of movement.
    4. Learn when to anticipate action: when there is none, relax your camera.

Quote Originally Posted by simon80
    u a smoker?
    i still can not smoke la, my hand are weak cos a an injury (kana knock by a bicycle, fell and arm dislocated) hand shake is a big problem to me, btw how to tain fingers, like when press tat ime will not shake too much??? tks

Quote Originally Posted by Prismatic
    Event shooters especially concert photogs can shoot for hours with heavy equipment. There are some basic tips actually:

3. Be more selective of what you shoot. You dun have to shoot every single movement or bit of movement.
    i will train myself up tks

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975
    i still can not smoke la, my hand are weak cos a an injury (kana knock by a bicycle, fell and arm dislocated) hand shake is a big problem to me, btw how to tain fingers, like when press tat ime will not shake too much??? tks
    Squeeze... not hit.

if you dislocate left arm,use right arm and vice verse.
    Also can try use remote/cable release/timer.

Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    if you dislocate left arm,use right arm and vice verse.
    Also can try use remote/cable release/timer.
    how to use right arm to shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by Clockunder
    I think the threadstarter probably adopted the wrong posture when waiting to shoot ..... such as holding the camera at eye level almost all the time instead of holding up only when he wants to shoot.

Last but not least, no PCC within 24 hours of shooting would probably help.
    den those wedding shooters can only do it with or without partner during lunar 7th month liao... sekali have 7th month dinner to shoot also... then i think be monk better...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    eh
    i do 100 pectorial fly a day...
    wats pectorial fly?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

how to train so that it would not shake??? i can not tahan after 1hr. tks for the ans
    u better dun let them know what camera u using
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Quote Originally Posted by Prismatic

Good Advise!

training fingers ah? do finger push ups loh. or dig your nose more? lol

Quote Originally Posted by eow
    ya, i am still weak but sure to train aft o-lvl for the next auto right after my exams

ya, i am still weak but sure to train aft o-lvl for the next auto right after my exams
    yes hor,what camera you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Canew
    Pablo, why not to drink?
    I also cursious about why not to drink ? Surely not alcohol right ?

Anyway, thought toilet break good chance to rest hand for short while right ? But.. if you cover events, really need good timing to break.

Train your upper arm as well as your grip. For grip, forward grip dumb bell curls are the best. Crushed newpapers work the stamina. For your injured arm, swimming is best... Now I sound like a gym instructor. Ha..haha.. But I'm pretty skinny and weak, too. Just sharing some things I read up.

For nose digging, think you'll have to rotate your fingers and thumb thru out the week. Monday, use index finger... blah, blah, blah... then come friday, use your thumb. Dun dig yer nose on Sat and Sun. In time, you'll find yerself breathing better, too.

Quote Originally Posted by eow
    I know what camera he is using.

I declare that I'm no camera expert who can tell from this thread what camera a person is using. I found out.

Wink Canon 350D User Please Reply..

Hi all,

Please try to leave some message about Canon 350D. I am a new user for it.
    Hope to have some technique of using Canon 350D.
    Thanks...

Jeffrey

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast