Thread: Need Feedback

Default Need Feedback

Just a newbie that recently took interest in photograhpy. Hope to get feedbacks from fellow forumists.

Took these 2 pics along the road of Clark Quey.

Cheers
    Last edited by AngGuKuay; 21st January 2006 at 02:48 PM.

Talking Re: Need Feedback

I like the first pic....it is just so cool....how do you do it?

Default Re: Need Feedback

try shooting from a different angle, it might add dimension to your picture.

yep. a different perspective would yield better results. these images look flat and uninteresting, apart from the streaks of lights.

Quote Originally Posted by kunjack
    I like the first pic....it is just so cool....how do you do it?
    Need a tripod to do tis. Shutter speed @ 8 and Aperture Value @ 8.0.

Thanks for other comment too. Cannot find any gd place to take the shot. tt's the best i could find. I guess it would be better if this shot is taken from a higher ground rite?

pic is actually quite 'so-so'.. but i like the round mood on the first pic.. when was it took?

It was taken on 14th of jan. Which was actually a full moon...

Hi there,

Interesting shots you got there but can't help but to agree with the rest. The better way to portrait out the head and tail lights streaking effect is to take it from a higher angle or perspective. But the attempt overall is good. I did saw some photos before taken at normal elevation and the effect is still stunning so I believe yours can be further improve.

For #2, the street light appears quite glaring, a suggestion is to use some filters to lessen the effect or use a 6 point Starbust filter to make it more creative. Overall, good attempt.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Quote Originally Posted by AngGuKuay
    Need a tripod to do tis. Shutter speed @ 8 and Aperture Value @ 8.0.

Thanks for other comment too. Cannot find any gd place to take the shot. tt's the best i could find. I guess it would be better if this shot is taken from a higher ground rite?
    set to Manual (not MF), select BULB shutter speed (beyond 30 secs), use an apperture between f19/22 and a remote to shoot for about 20 secs. you should get a nicer shot, although light streaks would look "thinner". but the smaller apperture also reduces the flare pic 1 seems to suffer. looks like there was some tripod shake too? pic looks a little oof. beware of roads with heavy vehicles as these can cause serious vibrations even on the pavement where you're standing.
    Many are culled, few are chosen