Page 39 of 99 FirstFirst ... 142934373839404144496489 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

Quote Originally Posted by kennyleong
    at least you all can enjoy at home in the night.. i've got to work... sian...
    wat enjoy at home in the night....

hav to go down esplanade and fight all the other crowds, try to get a good position for the FW, wait for hours for that few minutes of light show... then squeeze wif all the crowds again juz to get home. Very shack one leh, how to enjoy.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

Wah so many people don't have ah... at least I feel better now

I IS HALFDAY... BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    You is CBD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah so many people don't have ah... at least I feel better now
    Xing4 Jai1 Le4 Huo4

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Xing4 Jai1 Le4 Huo4

I'm also stuck in office ok... all the top management people all not around... wondering if they all self-declare day off or half-day.. Only left middle and lower class people like me in the office

Not productive, no mood to work.

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

I'm also stuck in office ok... all the top management people all not around... wondering if they all self-declare day off or half-day.. Only left middle and lower class people like me in the office

Not productive, no mood to work.
    pay you extra half day to surf net...ok wat.

Deregistered

Deregistered

pay you extra half day to surf net...ok wat.
    I rather go home watch my DVDs or rest lor... office half the aircon spoil liao.. my side here very humid and warm... 1-2 weeks already haven't fix...

Worse thing is later suddenly my boss appear at 5+ then ultimate no mood, don't know how to leave at 5.30.

wat enjoy at home in the night....

hav to go down esplanade and fight all the other crowds, try to get a good position for the FW, wait for hours for that few minutes of light show... then squeeze wif all the crowds again juz to get home. Very shack one leh, how to enjoy.
    i also want to go take FW.. but cant.... but my place can see.. hehe.... what time arhz?

Worse thing is later suddenly my boss appear at 5+ then ultimate no mood, don't know how to leave at 5.30.
    Hahahaha.... this is the worst

Psycho your boss not to come back loh... tell him to Ke-Blakang Pusing. Or... "our mistress just called you for Dinner"

Deregistered

Hahahaha.... this is the worst

Psycho your boss not to come back loh... tell him to Ke-Blakang Pusing. Or... "our mistress just called you for Dinner"
    I wish... yesterday like that lor... 5.20 already I happily going to prepare to go meet ah neh, then he appear back from site.. so on don't know for what.. if 5+ finish at site, then go home la.. still come back office

Quote Originally Posted by kennyleong
    i also want to go take FW.. but cant.... but my place can see.. hehe.... what time arhz?
    No idea

Go there to shoot streets mostly, FW only if I can get a good location.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    I am going to have my tea break from 2pm to 5pm..then can leave liaos. hahahahaha. "Boh Tseng Hu* !!!"

*BOH TSENG HU
    A Hokkien term literally meaning, “to lack governance”. Means lawlessness or chaotic.
    “Wah, boss go on leave, this whole place boh tseng hu orreddy.” (With the boss on leave, the office is without control.)

finish my reservist 2 hrs ago liao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish... yesterday like that lor... 5.20 already I happily going to prepare to go meet ah neh, then he appear back from site.. so on don't know for what.. if 5+ finish at site, then go home la.. still come back office
    King, wanna play mj tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    so shiok ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    wa... so shiok.. enjoy your trip ar.. .PRO...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    King, wanna play mj tonight...
    I want to chiong DVDs leh...