Page 37 of 99 FirstFirst ... 122732353637383942476287 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 1971

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

  1. #721
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

    Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    then use Quantum Q-FLash with the provided diffusers lor.

    power.
    any cam system also can fit.
    Most impt question what's the guide number and able to do CLS with different groups?

  2. #722
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

    Quote Originally Posted by kennyleong
    than change to orange underwear also la... than put the word "wang" infront...

    might as well ask me to wear a pineapple better....

  3. #723
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

    The Owl is in.......

  4. #724
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    909

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    might as well ask me to wear a pineapple better....
    good idea G***..
    wear it, than we do a shoot...!!

  5. #725
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

    Quote Originally Posted by kennyleong
    good idea G***..
    wear it, than we do a shoot...!!
    talk to morder for an offical quote.....

  6. #726
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    might as well ask me to wear a pineapple better....
    G*** tio si G***, like to challenge people with things only he can do

  7. #727
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    G*** tio si G***, like to challenge people with things only he can do
    you can always outdo me with a durian....

  8. #728
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    you can always outdo me with a durian....
    Cannot... that one I confirm I admit I can't do it.. .after all.. I'm a newbie

  9. #729
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Cannot... that one I confirm I admit I can't do it.. .after all.. I'm a newbie
    quite true.. no one can go as far as you... if you say cannot, no one else can... you are the king...

  10. #730
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

    bye all.. happy new year....

  11. #731
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    quite true.. no one can go as far as you... if you say cannot, no one else can... you are the king...
    Except the G*** he can wear durians between his armpits and use durian as underwear

  12. #732
    Senior Member sykestang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    studiospace
    Posts
    5,550

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    The Owl is in.......
    You got problem with that?
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

  13. #733
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Asylum, Ward 4444
    Posts
    2,095

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Most impt question what's the guide number and able to do CLS with different groups?
    cannot CLS.
    but guide number is quite high.

    more than the SB800 iirc

  14. #734
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

    Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    cannot CLS.
    but guide number is quite high.

    more than the SB800 iirc
    Hmm then it's a MTL, BBB or is it PPP ??

  15. #735
    Senior Member sykestang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    studiospace
    Posts
    5,550

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Most impt question what's the guide number and able to do CLS with different groups?
    CLS is not everything! It is just meant as a poor man studio setup. :

    See the power rating of the Q-Flash first. They are the king of the hotshoe mounted flash you can get in the world!!! But setbacks, everything comes with a price. If I'd to pay for a Q-Flash, I'd rather go for portable strobes.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

  16. #736
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Asylum, Ward 4444
    Posts
    2,095

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

    i almost ordered the package, but my wallet prevented me from doing so.

    btw, your stuff will be in about 3weeks time.
    arrived at my friend's place liao.
    now waiting for the other friend to fly there.

  17. #737
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

    Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    i almost ordered the package, but my wallet prevented me from doing so.

    btw, your stuff will be in about 3weeks time.
    arrived at my friend's place liao.
    now waiting for the other friend to fly there.
    Wow... your friend also using TTL?

  18. #738
    Senior Member sykestang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    studiospace
    Posts
    5,550

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

    Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    i almost ordered the package, but my wallet prevented me from doing so.

    btw, your stuff will be in about 3weeks time.
    arrived at my friend's place liao.
    now waiting for the other friend to fly there.
    Sure let me know the total cost, I'll transfer to you.

    Sadly to say, I actually managed and already bought some of the stuff in SG at lower price due to the recent plight of J&J. However as usual I don't mind keeping doubles as spares, then later SELL SELL SELL.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

  19. #739
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Asylum, Ward 4444
    Posts
    2,095

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

    Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    Sure let me know the total cost, I'll transfer to you.

    Sadly to say, I actually managed and already bought some of the stuff in SG at lower price due to the recent plight of J&J. However as usual I don't mind keeping doubles as spares, then later SELL SELL SELL.
    so u confirm getting right?
    coz the stuff delivered & my creditcard bill came liao leh...

    so its a done deal already leh.

  20. #740
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVIII (38) - markccm 33:1582 "quickly shoot the owl...."

    Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    so u confirm getting right?
    coz the stuff delivered & my creditcard bill came liao leh...

    so its a done deal already leh.
    I want TTLs. Have?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •