Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Passport photo

  1. #1

    Default Passport photo

    Hi all,

    can someone teach me how to take passport photo and what size to print it?

    My friend asked me to help him take, he is looking for job... wants to print many pcs of it...
    I am using a Canon photo printer.

  2. #2
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Passport photo


  3. #3

    Default Re: Passport photo

    Quote Originally Posted by kevyan
    Hi all,

    can someone teach me how to take passport photo and what size to print it?

    My friend asked me to help him take, he is looking for job... wants to print many pcs of it...
    I am using a Canon photo printer.
    35mm x 45mm with white background. Chin to forehead roughly around 25mm. I think you can print about 8 pieces/4R size with small margins between them. Someone did send out some instructions to use PS to put multiple photos on 1 page for printout. Please search for it for more info. I usually use the Olympus Camedia software used by my P&S to print because I can ensure my printout sizes of my photos which I can also select different photos without having to go to PS. Good luck!

  4. #4

    Default Re: Passport photo

    Make sure the background is 'pure' white & 'NO' shadow.
    Immigration & Checkpoints Authority is very particular about these things.
    Last edited by syncpuppet; 20th January 2006 at 03:25 PM.

  5. #5
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Passport photo

    Quote Originally Posted by kevyan
    Hi all,

    can someone teach me how to take passport photo and what size to print it?

    My friend asked me to help him take, he is looking for job... wants to print many pcs of it...
    I am using a Canon photo printer.
    Sorry, re read you post, don't think your need a "passport photo" for resume, I mean shoot something more presentable head shot photo than typical passport photo.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Passport photo

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Sorry, re read you post, don't think your need a "passport photo" for resume, I mean shoot something more presentable head shot photo than typical passport photo.
    Oh... I need one for myself too. Just received letter from immigration, stating that my passport is expiring in 6 months time, need to renew. Sigh...

  7. #7
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Passport photo

    Quote Originally Posted by kevyan
    Oh... I need one for myself too. Just received letter from immigration, stating that my passport is expiring in 6 months time, need to renew. Sigh...
    OIC, hope the link is useful to you.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Passport photo

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    OIC, hope the link is useful to you.
    It is. Thank you very much.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Passport photo

    I've actually done a PS Action to automatically place them nicely into a 4R paper...
    Check out http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=143568
    It's in the IntelliActions package...

  10. #10

    Default Re: Passport photo

    the shop that i took my passport photo uses a template from PS..

    she took then crop, paste onto the template..

    is there such a template ?
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  11. #11
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Passport photo

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    the shop that i took my passport photo uses a template from PS..

    she took then crop, paste onto the template..

    is there such a template ?
    Make you own, you can have 8 pcs of passport size fit into one pc of 4R

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •