Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast

Thread: Since COE drop...

Default Re: Since COE drop...

Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b
    Honda Jazz got yet another facelift i think, saw on Saturday's paper. Not sure can i say another facelift or just that it comes wif a lot of kits, like in the photos i saw bodykit & the rear LED lamp unit of the Honda Fit. But today i saw a yellow one, SGF number plate, but dun have. Still the same as earlier this yr. B.T.W, i think that the shade of yellow offered is very pretty. Better than pale pastel yellow or lemon yellow.
    The newer jazz i saw already has the LED backlight, not sure about the folding side mirror though. But don't recall seeing indicators on the side mirror so far. You sure don't have the new LED lamp unit ? saw a SGB and it already has the new rear LED lamp

Anyway the new Aux-In stereo jack is a good offer, i got mine done with the help of a fjcclub member, cost me about $40 for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Canew
    The TOYOTA Vios pricing is very attractive. Although the price is about the same as NISSAN Sunny, I'll prefer Vios as the styling is more contemporary. But the space, from what I've heard, is kinda small. Would test drive it some day.

Anyone out there have comments on TOYOTA Vios?
    I drove one before. For me, front seats are ok. Back seats, erm, cramp! Very responsive considering it's very light, barely one ton.

Another problem is the positioning of the air-con vents. No matter how i adjust them, they keep blowing cold air at the back of my hands on the steering wheel.

The gauges at the centre position is ok lah, after you get used to it. I always scan left and right when driving anyway, no need to glance down and monitor speed.

Another thing. The QA for the interior trimmings not very good. Things to note for example, the glove compartant don't fit properly. Made in Thailand cars are like these, bo bian.
    Last edited by mervlam; 29th March 2006 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Not bad mah... got BMW M3, so next is a M5? or Z3?

Anyway, mazda cars are never fuel savers... esp those rotary engines...
    Actually the Madza 323 Protege is quite fuel economical. I drove the automatic version and managed 12-13km/L. Not bad liaoz considering it's 1.6L
    Last edited by mervlam; 29th March 2006 at 06:04 AM.

since we're on cars, can anyone advise on those car-vans ? like the belingo and stuff etc... got quite a few companies making those, any views on the different makes and how they compare ?

cheers
    36frames Wedding Photography - http://www.36frames.com
    rueyloon - http://www.rueyloon.com

Quote Originally Posted by rueyloon
    since we're on cars, can anyone advise on those car-vans ? like the belingo and stuff etc... got quite a few companies making those, any views on the different makes and how they compare ?

cheers
    The most popular seem to be the Renault Kangoo. Always see them on the roads, plenty of them.

Then there is the Opel Combo, and of course the Citroen Berlingo.
    Last edited by mervlam; 29th March 2006 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    You sure don't have the new LED lamp unit? saw a SGB and it already has the new rear LED lamp
    The SGB car with LED rear lamp unit must be a parallel import Honda Fit loh... Not Kah Motor's Honda Jazz.

By the way, i ever saw a Honda Fit got rear disc brake. Real one, not those fake look-a-like. You mean got ppl go convert rear drum brakes to disc?
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

Quote Originally Posted by mervlam
    The most popular seem to be the Renault Kangoo. Always see them on the roads, plenty of them. Then there is the Opel Combo, and of course the Citroen Berlingo.
    I find Opel Combo the nicest looking. Saw a new one, Ford Transit. The front very angular, strange looking.

The SGB car with LED rear lamp unit must be a parallel import Honda Fit loh... Not Kah Motor's Honda Jazz.

By the way, i ever saw a Honda Fit got rear disc brake. Real one, not those fake look-a-like. You mean got ppl go convert rear drum brakes to disc?
    y not? if got money, change all the brakes to brembo disc brake also can.. but if sg can bring in the Fit Type R, den thats another thing altogether...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

It's a Jazz. with Kah Motor car license plate holder bracket. Think the newer Fits has rear disc brake iirc. Not sure only 1.5 models or 1.3 models as well.

hmm.... Kah Motor is still selling the 2005 Auto Jazz, which is $2K cheaper than 2006 Auto Jazz, maybe the SGF owner decided to go for the cheaper one :P
    Last edited by caseytan; 30th March 2006 at 04:21 PM.

cheers
    Simple run-about or serious work horse? If you are looking for work horse, the conti-vans are not really reliable. You are better of with vehicles like Hiace. That also explains the resale value.

Quote Originally Posted by litefoot
    Simple run-about or serious work horse? If you are looking for work horse, the conti-vans are not really reliable. You are better of with vehicles like Hiace. That also explains the resale value.
    Well, not for transporting goods everyday, but for personal and photography use on those days when I have a location shoot and I need to lug along my equipments.

cheers
    36frames Wedding Photography - http://www.36frames.com
    rueyloon - http://www.rueyloon.com

Well, not for transporting goods everyday, but for personal and photography use on those days when I have a location shoot and I need to lug along my equipments.

cheers
    maybe u can PM Wai and ask him y he chose the van he driving now... since he did a comparison i think, search for it..
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Deregistered

I regret not buying 2 months ago... sigh ...

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    u will regret meh? your Lamborgini is waiting for u liao... Black colored Diablo...

with that... who cares about that few K off?

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    right now the price still not bad, B B B

u will regret meh? your Lamborgini is waiting for u liao... Black colored Diablo...

eh your new car collected liao buay ?

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    eh your new car collected liao buay ?
    just gotten it yesterday... anyway not mine lah, not i pay, last night see but can't touch, cos mom bring it to do blessing 1st den i can drive... tonight go run in.. yeah..

from pressing the remote, den opening boot, sit in interior, start engine listen... review...

more spacious than the previous Mitsubishi Lancer Touring, nice digital panel, maroon color match the rear lights, kinda cool in the night, but den 1 thing dun have, the rear boot, no cover for the lights, dunno y... anybody with 2006 Civic can comment they got that, ask the agent, they say dun have... maybe go custom make 1...

What is Lamborgini??? Bleah...

Bugatti Veyron best liaoz

y not? if got money, change all the brakes to brembo disc brake also can.. but if sg can bring in the Fit Type R, den thats another thing altogether...
    Where got Honda Fit Type R, dun have lah...

Still think the new Civic looks damn nice...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast