Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 143

Thread: Since COE drop...

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Since COE drop...

    Quote Originally Posted by sky888
    but just a friendly reminder that petrol is still very expensive. for me, I go visit my job site 1-2 times every day and petrol go over $500! really cannot tahan.. still trying to bargain with company
    lucky car & petrol not me paying... hehe... and alot of ppl say i am very lazy... just 3 mins drive to work still drive... den still spare a car somemore...

    anyway... how come u can shoot so high? i buy those 1.5l (if i remember correctly...) car for 1 of my sales, drive from woodland to bukit timah daily, den to my office at kallang, den do sales around sg, den drive back bukit timah, den to woodland... i only give him $500 esso fuel card. Dun tell me u stay changi, tuas office, den site at changi?

    sometimes depends on the type of company & workload, i prefer i buy the car for them, then i pay fuel, they get their money pay & commission, provided they earn enuff for me too lah... den win win situation... but den if i got those Car God i win liao lor... hehe
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Since COE drop...

    hmm... $500 rather high leh .. 3L engine ? :P

    i travel minimum 70-100km everyday and my monthly petrol bills comes up to about $270.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    589

    Default Re: Since COE drop...

    it's not really that high lah...esp if you drive a performance car....my fren's turbo car about there also...WRX is still not too bad, Evo is worse. Aftermarket turbo without tuning is even worse.....
    300D/5d2/40D/1d3/5D3
    17-40L F4, 28-70L F2.8, 24-105L F4, 50 F1.4, 70-200L F2.8

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Since COE drop...

    Quote Originally Posted by ptwong
    it's not really that high lah...esp if you drive a performance car....my fren's turbo car about there also...WRX is still not too bad, Evo is worse. Aftermarket turbo without tuning is even worse.....
    but thats cos they wanna speed mah... i wonder how much my other sale's integra fuel cost, but since he do own absorption, i guess also not for me to interfere...

    my previous lancer also another drink fuel like nothing... can finish 1 tank in a night of running... & idling... but den again its fast... so cannot complain... u win some u lose some...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    589

    Default Re: Since COE drop...

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Any idea what type of car can i get with 50k?

    Thinking of changing a car...
    I'm also thinking of getting something new. Does your 50k include first installment/insurance etc? If yes,you can consider getting getz, vios, accent etc. (these are <45k) If you can up a bit more can consider altis, lancer.
    300D/5d2/40D/1d3/5D3
    17-40L F4, 28-70L F2.8, 24-105L F4, 50 F1.4, 70-200L F2.8

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Since COE drop...

    Quote Originally Posted by ptwong
    I'm also thinking of getting something new. Does your 50k include first installment/insurance etc? If yes,you can consider getting getz, vios, accent etc. (these are <45k) If you can up a bit more can consider altis, lancer.
    for my parents... simple lor... no more C&C cars... kia, proton, lancer (esp), mercs... out of question...

    now see honda's performance, if good den they will continue getting another 1, no problem with nissan & toyota for them...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: Since COE drop...

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    a chihuahua ? anyway i meant jazz's boot space very spacious, my GR can sit up straight or even lie down
    Buy a van lah, the space behind is so spacious even you can lie down there .
    btw, jazz and vios seem to be designed for lady driver.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  8. #28
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: Since COE drop...

    DCA thought your civic 1.8 akan datang ?? dun wan liao ah ?? I think Toyota Wish is a better bet now. It's fuel economy, powerful and spacious .... IIRC 13-14km/1L . Market price should be around 60+k for basic model.

  9. #29
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: Since COE drop...

    btw I saw nissan sunny 1.6 going for 45k ~?~! car price rock bottom liao ~!! BBB !!

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: Since COE drop...

    Quote Originally Posted by ptwong
    it's not really that high lah...esp if you drive a performance car....my fren's turbo car about there also...WRX is still not too bad, Evo is worse. Aftermarket turbo without tuning is even worse.....
    Depends on the driver also.....Evo should be about 8-9km/L, not bad already

    my friend's skyline only 5km/L
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Since COE drop...

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    DCA thought your civic 1.8 akan datang ?? dun wan liao ah ?? I think Toyota Wish is a better bet now. It's fuel economy, powerful and spacious .... IIRC 13-14km/1L . Market price should be around 60+k for basic model.
    The VTI-S is coming next month... i planning to scrape that car u see the other day... tong beh tiao that car... so small car change small car mah... 1.8L change 1.8L, too bad dun have any 1L car nowadays... March look awful...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Since COE drop...

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    The VTI-S is coming next month... i planning to scrape that car u see the other day... tong beh tiao that car... so small car change small car mah... 1.8L change 1.8L, too bad dun have any 1L car nowadays... March look awful...
    perodua kelisa ?

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Since COE drop...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    Depends on the driver also.....Evo should be about 8-9km/L, not bad already

    my friend's skyline only 5km/L
    he running at no more than 2k rpm issit?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  14. #34
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: Since COE drop...

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    i travel minimum 70-100km everyday and my monthly petrol bills comes up to about $270.
    Wah caseytan, skillful leh!
    What is the car and how did you manage to achive that? Below 60 km/h all the time?

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Since COE drop...

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew
    Wah caseytan, skillful leh!
    What is the car and how did you manage to achive that? Below 60 km/h all the time?
    jazz 1.4, i travel on expressway mostly, 90km/h *ahem*

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Since COE drop...

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    btw I saw nissan sunny 1.6 going for 45k ~?~! car price rock bottom liao ~!! BBB !!

    Mazda 3 ....BAGUS!
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Since COE drop...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Mazda 3 ....BAGUS!
    ya man... PBM3!!!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: Since COE drop...

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    March look awful...
    the new march looks quite cute mah

    but at the price, i will rather get a van

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Since COE drop...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    the new march looks quite cute mah

    but at the price, i will rather get a van
    U bought rite... which 1 u buy?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  20. #40

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •